Naked (or not) By Design

Why is it that so many women think that they need panties under their PANTYHOSE? My wife always does that and I can never get her to explain why! I try to tell her that panties are redundant! But she never listens! Why is that??!!??:)

attachment.php

Alas, it is one of the great mysteries ...

He wakes alone - no touch, no tongue, no hot juicy breakfast

Last edited:
Aww such a waste. :(

Good morning ... Someone ::cough:: was offered a companion ticket ... Far too responsible about this "work" thing ... Forty hours to hold hunger, need, desire and growing wickedness in check

Last edited:
Good morning ... Someone ::cough:: was offered a companion ticket ... Far too responsible about this "work" thing ... Forty hours to hold hunger, need, desire and growing wickedness in check

There are so many things I love about this picture. It would have been even sexier if she was laying in the place next to you. But I find it sweet that you have surrounded yourself with pillows for comfort. I do the same thing when I am sleeping alone. I love the pose. Shows off not only your goods, but also your tummy and strong thighs, which I thoroughly enjoy. Your wife is a lucky woman. As are you a lucky man. :)

There are so many things I love about this picture. It would have been even sexier if she was laying in the place next to you. But I find it sweet that you have surrounded yourself with pillows for comfort. I do the same thing when I am sleeping alone. I love the pose. Shows off not only your goods, but also your tummy and strong thighs, which I thoroughly enjoy. Your wife is a lucky woman. As are you a lucky man. :)

We are indeed exceedingly fortunate - and we appreciate and hunger for your thoughts as we share the day to day

That hotel has odd lighting lol

In terms of what is being missed back at the office:

Last edited:
I have to say that is an interesting way to keep fish. Creative! And the shower shot.....purrrrrrr. Keep em coming guys.

Back