My Wish For Today

I wish I had a hand-knitted cozy to keep a flask of Glenfiddich 15 year-old snug during the local rugby matches.

It would probably encourage me to finish "the function of the widow binds."

How about a pair of socks? :)

Photo0586.jpg

Judging by what you are drinking, you will be supporting the right side this Saturday for the Calcutta Cup match then!

:kiss:

(OMG "suck on my huckleberry, Finn" ROFLMFAO!)

Last edited:
Options? I smile at women and go after the ones that smile back at me and aren't wearing a ring on their marital finger. I don't get more than a smile or two a year, including ring wearing women.

LOL just pick five non-ring wearing women and pretend they are your options. Then you'll feel :cool: and women will say, who is that :cool::devil:, I must go and chat to him.

:heart:

Tio_Narratore;43172163[B said:
]I wish I had a hand-knitted cozy to keep a flask of Glenfiddich 15 year-old snug during the local rugby matches.[/B]

It would probably encourage me to finish "the function of the widow binds."

How about a pair of socks? :)

Photo0586.jpg

Judging by what you are drinking, you will be supporting the right side this Saturday for the Calcutta Cup match then!

(OMG "suck on my huckleberry, Finn" ROFLMFAO!)

Interests:
Knitting, single malt whisky, rugby,

(Cited from NaokoSmith's profile. How about it, Naoko? ;))

Interests:
Knitting, single malt whisky, rugby,

(Cited from NaokoSmith's profile. How about it, Naoko? ;))

Hey babycakes, are you stalking or cloning? ;). If you want to win my :heart:, you must wave the tartan flag and wear a ginger wig on Saturday! ROFL. How's that for a fetish.

You intrigue me by selecting Glenfiddich, mind. Ordinarily I am a single cask lady but when I drink single distilleries, and if there isn't an Islay to hand, I do like the Glenfiddich!

Hey babycakes, are you stalking or cloning? ;). Just thought I'd get you interested with your interests...;) If you want to win my :heart:, you must wave the tartan flag and wear a ginger wig on Saturday! ROFL. How's that for a fetish.

You intrigue me by selecting Glenfiddich, mind. Ordinarily I am a single cask lady but when I drink single distilleries, and if there isn't an Islay to hand, I do like the Glenfiddich!

I do like the Glenfiddich 15... but second choice to Redbreast, actually.

Scots wha' ha'e wi Wallace bled,
Scots wham Bruce has aften led,
Welcome to your gory bed
Or tae victory.

Wha's like us? Damn few and they're a' deid!

Don't put the mockers on the game, now! We have enough of the injury problems every year :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore
I do like the Glenfiddich 15... but second choice to Redbreast, actually.

Scots wha' ha'e wi Wallace bled,
Scots wham Bruce has aften led,
Welcome to your gory bed
Or tae victory.

Well I like the victory but Irish whiskey will not go down well in this household come Saturday unfortunately. We support three of the six nations, so some years we can all be grumpy losers on Super Saturday. Ireland is not one of the three! :heart: (no roses till after Saturday!)

My wish is for five minutes in a locked room with the lazy, talentless moron who gave the green light to a remake of feckin' Dallas!

I saw a tight red dress in a store today. :cool:/:devil:

I wish it'll be on sale again tomorrow!

I wish there were 'like' buttons for posts on threads here. I wish they could be a bit more sophisticated/childish than Facebook.

It would be nice to have a brain-icon for: Made me think, of course there would have to be something for Made me horny (can't think what that could be! :rolleyes:), and I would especially like one for Made me laugh so much I splurted my hot drink through my nose, perhaps a hot-drink-splurting-through-nostrils icon.

:nana:

I wish there were 'like' buttons for posts on threads here. I wish they could be a bit more sophisticated/childish than Facebook.

It would be nice to have a brain-icon for: Made me think, of course there would have to be something for Made me horny (can't think what that could be! :rolleyes:), and I would especially like one for Made me laugh so much I splurted my hot drink through my nose, perhaps a hot-drink-splurting-through-nostrils icon.

Nothing to do with what you mentioned . . .

SMILIES.jpg

My wish for the day is to lose my headache.

1lg086TRead.gif

MsGreenMMwink.gif

My wish is for five minutes in a locked room with the lazy, talentless moron who gave the green light to a remake of feckin' Dallas!

Oh, so true. It would be nice to get a re-make of MASH [although, come to think of it, it's unlikely; too violent, sexist, disturbing or whatever for the stupid lawyers who seem to rule the productions].

I saw a tight red dress in a store today. :cool:/:devil:

I wish it'll be on sale again tomorrow!

I hope you are right and you manage to get it.
I'm sure you'll look well & good in it. :kiss::kiss:

My wish for today is to keep down some ginger ale and saltines. The flu is so not fun.

Oh, so true. It would be nice to get a re-make of MASH [although, come to think of it, it's unlikely; too violent, sexist, disturbing or whatever for the stupid lawyers who seem to rule the productions].

I'd settle for them repeating the original, HP... :rolleyes:

I wanted to be Hawkeye when I was a kid. Did you read Alan Alda's memoir when it came out a few years back? Very funny, and well-written, too...

I'd settle for them repeating the original, HP... :rolleyes:

I wanted to be Hawkeye when I was a kid. Did you read Alan Alda's memoir when it came out a few years back? Very funny, and well-written, too...

I agree. I think I've got the film off the TV somewhere.

I wish I didn't have the attention span of a gnat, and could stick to and finish one story at a time. Juggling way too many.

I wish my body recovered faster from shoveling last night. Shoveling again this morning is going to be a chore...

I wish that shovelling was spelled with two Ls so that I wouldn't misspell it all the time ;)

I wish my last post didn't disappear...

I wish my body recovered faster from shoveling last night. Shoveling again this morning is going to be a chore...

I wish that shovelling was spelled with two Ls so that I wouldn't misspell it all the time ;)

Back