My lover and I are looking for a playmate. Details inside!

MakeGirlsSmile

Experienced
Hi! I'm a 35 year old white man, and my lover is a 38 year old white woman, and we're looking for a woman between 25-40 to play with us. Ethnicity and location don't matter; this would be a distance play arrangement. Phone calls, Skype, Kik, etc. We're both very personable and ridiculously friendly. We don't pretend to be something we're not, and we're really, really funny. You want puns? We got puns. You want cheesy groaners? We got cheesy groaners. You want jokes so bad you only laugh at them because they're so bad? We got those, too! And we're also really good at doing sex things. Seriously, just hang out with either of us, you'll love it.

The most important thing, and I can't stress this enough, is that we be able to simply talk like normal people when we're not playing. My lover and I aren't just great in bed, we're also great friends! We want someone who is a pleasure to hang out with as well as someone who is a match for the things we talk about. Wit, friendliness, and playfulness are essential. (Hint: introducing yourself with a blatantly silly joke is a big plus!) We also both prefer a woman with a deep, full bust, wide hips, and big round badonk-a-donk, but personality will always trump figure.

Some of the fantasies we enjoy during play are daddy/daughter (this is the big one), dominance, very rough sex, making tender love, being in public (and sometimes getting caught), impregnation and pregnancy, incest, jealousy (she loves the idea of me being with another woman. She even told me just now to find a playmate and tell her all about it), and polygamy and polyamory. Some of these fantasies can get pretty intense and/or taboo, so being able to distinguish between what we would actually do in real life versus what we do for play is an absolute must. If any of this just sent a tingle to your naughty bits, and if you can be enthusiastic and imaginative, we should talk. It just might be a match!

If you'd like to do some background checking before sending a PM, feel free to look up my previous posts to get an idea of the kind of people you'd be chatting with. My lover and I have very similar senses of humor. And libidos!

Seriously, she ran me dry last week. By Friday, all that came out was a little puff of air.

i got yr cheesy groaner right here... :eek:

seriously, hope you find what you're looking for. come back and update us on how things are going... :eek: :)

Ok here's the only one I got that's relevant!

What's the difference between kinky and perverted? If you are kinky you use a feather. If you are perverted you use the whole chicken.

Ok ok I know it's not that funny but it was all I had. I'd love to talk to both of you. The only thing that doesn't match is I'm older than you requirement ! I'm 56. However age is just a number . I still feel emotionally 30. Anyway even if I don't meet what you are looking for I wish you luck in finding her!
Dreamy:rose:

Throwing this back up to the top to see who else might be interested in this. We've had two great responses so far, and while they weren't quite the matches we were looking for, there was a lot of good fun had by all. Positive experiences, yay!

I even heard from a long-time friend. Talk about a small world!

Again, if you'd like to find out about the kind of personalities we have, feel free to look up my older posts. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Back