MPreg anyone?

FINLEYDIXON

LuvLoox betr'n Color
Any gay men had the same fantasy?
"I wanna have his babies!" Said it myself, and heard other men say it.

Any interest?
  • Miracle pregnancy?
  • Transman Pregnancy?
  • Future Tech-enable Pregnancy?
So rich with potential complexity and conflict. My mouth waters just thinking about it.
I'd like to publish a story for each, but would love to read others' takes on it too!

To "have" something doesn't necessarily imply a pregnancy. You could say "I want to have his babies" in the same sense that you would say "I want to have some of that pizza!"

Sure.
Question still stands. Does MPreg sound fun to develop a story around?

Not really. I don't find pregnant women attractive, so I certainly wouldn't find a pregnant man (whatever that means) attractive, either. But you know what? Somebody will! So if it floats your boat, go for it!

I edited a couple of Mpreg novels for one of the big names in the genre. As a straight guy, its not in my wheelhouse, but that's not why I was hired. I understand the tropes and what the audience is looking for. BUT it really says something that nearly every writer in the genre and the majority of the audience are primarily straigt women. They see the genre as just transgressive for their tastes and read them primaily for the romantic relationships. They like that there are Alphas and breeders and that the demarcations are clean. BUT it really says something that nearly every writer in the genre and the majority of the audience are primarily straight women. They see the genre as just transgressive for their tastes and read them primaily for the romantic relationships. They like that there are Alphas and breeders and that the demarcations are clean. This follows the trope of traditional male/female romances. A writer can make SERIOUS money in this genre. I can't put myself in the proper mindset to fake it long enough to write a novel. It's just hard to write kinks you don't at least appreciate.

I have posted this story before so if you have heard it, no need to read it again.

I am the bottom for my transgender girlfriend and she is my top. Often when she is fucking me, I fantasize that she is making me pregnant. I kept this fantasy to myself because I was afraid she would not like it.

One day I went ahead and told her. She laughed and told me that she has the exact same fantasy sometimes when she is fucking me - that she is impregnating my ass with her seed.

So there we were unknownst to each other, having the very same fantasy as we fucked. It's ridiculous but we enjoy it and laugh about it sometimes.

I have posted this story before so if you have heard it, no need to read it again.

I am the bottom for my transgender girlfriend and she is my top. Often when she is fucking me, I fantasize that she is making me pregnant. I kept this fantasy to myself because I was afraid she would not like it.

One day I went ahead and told her. She laughed and told me that she has the exact same fantasy sometimes when she is fucking me - that she is impregnating my ass with her seed.

So there we were unknownst to each other, having the very same fantasy as we fucked. It's ridiculous but we enjoy it and laugh about it sometimes.
That's awesome! Kind of fucked up, but still awesome, man! We all shine on.

That's awesome!

I'm Pan, married to a woman, monogamous. I find the thought of impregnating or being impregnated very arousing. Does that mean I fetishize it?

I've drafted parts of stories where people in the future can get their biology changed to bear or sire a child with a simple procedure.

Sounds like a erotic utopia to me. :D

That's awesome!

I'm Pan, married to a woman, monogamous. I find the thought of impregnating or being impregnated very arousing. Does that mean I fetishize it?

I've drafted parts of stories where people in the future can get their biology changed to bear or sire a child with a simple procedure.

Sounds like an erotic utopia to me. :D
It does seem like something that a lot of people would fantasize about. I don't have any desire to change sex but bearing a child would be wonderful.

I know it's a thing in fanfiction, and it's not simething I've sought out to read. There's only one place the baby could come out of, and I'd like to leave that to the hyenas.

Back