Envelop me.
Hold my entire being.
Make me feel wanted
Needed
Deserving
Cherished
Adored
Loved.

Ms.M, I do stop by and read your Talented prose .. Seldom do I post a comment..

Your Beauty and words are breath taking .. I :heart: reading what You post ..

Thanks for Sharing Good Looking .. :kiss: :kiss: :rose: x 12

I would live out all of my sexual fantasies

I can't believe you would entertain fantasies that would remain unfulfilled.

Flogging Moochie

Would love to use all three and maybe a multi thonged soft leather flogger. Reddens without serious harm

I have this lovely suede flogger
I want it used
My skin screams for it
Hanging on my closet door since September
Mocking me
My bottom crying out for a kiss from it
“Soon.” it says to me
And yet, I cannot allow myself to believe.

I need marks for days
Harm? Do it to me.
I will, as prey does, struggle,
So rope may be necessary.
Tie me.
Bind me tightly, allowing discomfort to build in my headspace
Turning it into what I need
And then release me
Allow me to feel the sting of this beauty;
This soft
Sweet
Undeniable
Remarkable
Flogger.

Edit: 2/23/22: removed picture

Last edited:
Envelop me.
Hold my entire being.
Make me feel wanted
Needed
Deserving
Cherished
Adored
Loved.

Cliched I know, but you need to find these in yourself. You are all this things but mostly, you are deserving - it really matters to me that the women here get that. :heart:

I have this lovely suede flogger
I want it used
My skin screams for it
Hanging on my closet door since September
Mocking me
My bottom crying out for a kiss from it
“Soon.” it says to me
And yet, I cannot allow myself to believe.

I need marks for days
Harm? Do it to me.
I will, as prey does, struggle,
So rope may be necessary.
Tie me.
Bind me tightly, allowing discomfort to build in my headspace
Turning it into what I need
And then release me
Allow me to feel the sting of this beauty;
This soft
Sweet
Undeniable
Remarkable
Flogger.

You know I would be round in a heartbeat to satiate your needs and my desires.

gawd i have missed too much too long to recall the here and the now. You're beautiful x
Happy New years Miss Mooch

Planet Of Dreams

I love your depth of knowledge in music.

I mainly know my Bowie... and alternative... and classic rock... and some classical... and a little country... and definitely most top 100s from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s... and probably a bunch of others...

Okay, I love music. Music is life.

my eyes are drawn to rabbit, but the knickers won.

Both are eye-catching colours. *wink*

I would live out all of my sexual fantasies

I can't believe you would entertain fantasies that would remain unfulfilled.

It’s not that I want them to be unfulfilled, just that I don’t see all of them having the possibility to happen. I see the point of fantasies is to acknowledge and try to do your best to accomplish... otherwise dream of them until they come true.

Cliched I know, but you need to find these in yourself. You are all this things but mostly, you are deserving - it really matters to me that the women here get that. :heart:

Not cliché at all, I do have most of these things for myself often... but sometimes, I need a reminder. Sometimes I need an embrace from someone that means more than a hug. Does that make sense?

Let’s talk about my health, baby. Let’s talk about my weight loss journey...

(Admittedly, the title sounds better in my head and sung to the Salt-N-Pepa song.)

With the new year rearing it’s head around the corner (how in the world did that sneak up so quickly?), I’ve decided to reflect on some of the major things that have happened to me this year. This post is about an elephant that, anyone who hasn’t seen me recently (or even if they knew me longer than this year) brings up: my weight loss/health.

I’ve lost a little over 50 pounds this year. This has been a result of moving a bit more and eating better and in moderation, but the way the pounds melted off had everyone asking me about it (and caused a bit of concern from family).

When I was in my first year of college (too long ago to mention how many years) I got mono and lost weight rather than gaining the “freshman 15.” My best friend got in a car accident and ended up breaking her jaw, so we both lived on liquids for a while. It was actually really terrible, but I ended up with a rather rocking body when I was 17 (Yes, I was in college at 17. Shut it. This is my story). When I met my husband shortly after getting over my mono, I was in a place with my body where I knew I was desirable but was so inexperienced and awkward when it came to knowing how to use it. He was older. He swept me up and, a couple years later, far away from a less-than-ideal home life.

Away from my childhood home, with money and laziness on my side, I gained some weight. I chose less-than-ideal foods and didn’t do much of any exercise (whole bags of Oreos alone, late at night while binge-viewing entire seasons of ER... mmmm, George Clooney :heart: ... was not unheard of). I was still attractive, but in a different way. Years later I was a size 16 (not that size matters, but just as a comparison) and a pre-diabetic who was depressed more than happy, unfulfilled sexually, and needing SO much more from life, but not knowing how to ask or where to turn. I found myself wanting to die. I would cry nightly as my husband slept. It was exhausting in itself and lead circularly to my sloth. At one point, I gave up. I don’t really remember when it was. I had no convictions anymore, I just went along with things. I let my needs take the back seat. I let my health take a back seat.

Then I turned 31 and I felt something I hadn’t in a really long time. I had an affair. He made me realize there was still someone inside me worth getting to know again. Someone inside me still worth something. I started reaching out. Tendrils stretching. I became self-aware again. I knew what I needed to start a revolution: I needed to get healthy. I started looking at things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Eating the fruit instead of the cookie (usually... I mean, sometimes I still need a cookie). I started to feel better about me too. I started lurking and then posting here again after a nudge from friends. This has helped me more with the ‘loving myself for me’ bit than anything else.

I had a setback in July. If you look at my posts from then, they were dark and spoke of my pain. I had both pain inside and out. I was working a lot. I was trying to do too much at home... and then my body broke. I needed emergent surgery. I ended up in the hospital overnight and out of work for a month and a half. It was painful to swallow for a while. It was painful to do anything for a while. I was nauseous from everything that was supposed to be relieving my pain (damn opioids motherfuckers can just kiss my pretty little booty). I lost a bit more weight, but felt terrible. I slowly started feeling better and removing meds. I no longer take any meds and have few residual issues. I didn’t regain the weight and I feel so much better now physically than July.

So... I kinda like my body more now. Are there things I don’t like about it still? Absolutely. I miss the smooth stomach I had before the stretching of pregnancy. I miss the tightness of my thighs and upper arms. I don’t miss checking my blood sugar three times a day wondering when I’ll need metformin. I don’t miss the inability to catch my breath when I took the stairs I now take easily in 4 inch heels.

I am now a healthy size 6p. When asked by someone the other day what I was doing, I replied ‘bringing some things to the thrift store’ and he replied ‘Finally getting rid of your big girl clothes?’ It took me a second to answer, because did he mean my ‘Big girl’ clothes or my ‘bigger’ clothes that I no longer fit in (more on discovering I’m little this year in another post)? I went with the ‘bigger’ option and told him that I honestly hope I’ll never need to buy those sizes again. He reinforced that I was beautiful then and now, but that being healthier is the most important thing. I keep this in mind as much as possible when I still have to consciously pick the apple over the bag of Oreos.

Edit: 2/23/22: removed picture

Last edited:
(Admittedly, the title sounds better in my head and sung to the Salt-N-Pepa song.)

With the new year rearing it’s head around the corner (how in the world did that sneak up so quickly?), I’ve decided to reflect on some of the major things that have happened to me this year. This post is about an elephant that, anyone who hasn’t seen me recently (or even if they knew me longer than this year) brings up: my weight loss/health.

I’ve lost a little over 50 pounds this year. This has been a result of moving a bit more and eating better and in moderation, but the way the pounds melted off had everyone asking me about it (and caused a bit of concern from family).

When I was in my first year of college (too long ago to mention how many years) I got mono and lost weight rather than gaining the “freshman 15.” My best friend got in a car accident and ended up breaking her jaw, so we both lived on liquids for a while. It was actually really terrible, but I ended up with a rather rocking body when I was 17 (Yes, I was in college at 17. Shut it. This is my story). When I met my husband shortly after getting over my mono, I was in a place with my body where I knew I was desirable but was so inexperienced and awkward when it came to knowing how to use it. He was older. He swept me up and, a couple years later, far away from a less-than-ideal home life.

Away from my childhood home, with money and laziness on my side, I gained some weight. I chose less-than-ideal foods and didn’t do much of any exercise (whole bags of Oreos alone, late at night while binge-viewing entire seasons of ER... mmmm, George Clooney :heart: ... was not unheard of). I was still attractive, but in a different way. Years later I was a size 16 (not that size matters, but just as a comparison) and a pre-diabetic who was depressed more than happy, unfulfilled sexually, and needing SO much more from life, but not knowing how to ask or where to turn. I found myself wanting to die. I would cry nightly as my husband slept. It was exhausting in itself and lead circularly to my sloth. At one point, I gave up. I don’t really remember when it was. I had no convictions anymore, I just went along with things. I let my needs take the back seat. I let my health take a back seat.

Then I turned 31 and I felt something I hadn’t in a really long time. I had an affair. He made me realize there was still someone inside me worth getting to know again. Someone inside me still worth something. I started reaching out. Tendrils stretching. I became self-aware again. I knew what I needed to start a revolution: I needed to get healthy. I started looking at things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Eating the fruit instead of the cookie (usually... I mean, sometimes I still need a cookie). I started to feel better about me too. I started lurking and then posting here again after a nudge from friends. This has helped me more with the ‘loving myself for me’ bit than anything else.

I had a setback in July. If you look at my posts from then, they were dark and spoke of my pain. I had both pain inside and out. I was working a lot. I was trying to do too much at home... and then my body broke. I needed emergent surgery. I ended up in the hospital overnight and out of work for a month and a half. It was painful to swallow for a while. It was painful to do anything for a while. I was nauseous from everything that was supposed to be relieving my pain (damn opioids motherfuckers can just kiss my pretty little booty). I lost a bit more weight, but felt terrible. I slowly started feeling better and removing meds. I no longer take any meds and have few residual issues. I didn’t regain the weight and I feel so much better now physically than July.

So... I kinda like my body more now. Are there things I don’t like about it still? Absolutely. I miss the smooth stomach I had before the stretching of pregnancy. I miss the tightness of my thighs and upper arms. I don’t miss checking my blood sugar three times a day wondering when I’ll need metformin. I don’t miss the inability to catch my breath when I took the stairs I now take easily in 4 inch heels.

I am now a healthy size 6p. When asked by someone the other day what I was doing, I replied ‘bringing some things to the thrift store’ and he replied ‘Finally getting rid of your big girl clothes?’ It took me a second to answer, because did he mean my ‘Big girl’ clothes or my ‘bigger’ clothes that I no longer fit in (more on discovering I’m little this year in another post)? I went with the ‘bigger’ option and told him that I honestly hope I’ll never need to buy those sizes again. He reinforced that I was beautiful then and now, but that being healthier is the most important thing. I keep this in mind as much as possible when I still have to consciously pick the apple over the bag of Oreos.

This is a very heartfelt and personal. Thank you for sharing. I think many of us can identify my how our physical changes may affect out self image. But we should all remind ourselves it is what inside that counts, without trying to sound cliche inner beauty transcends all other attributes.

Moochie, I feel your pain as you went through all of this. Some not so good, and some bad times. I know you have come out of it a better person, even if you don’t feel it yet.

I can see your body shape changes in the photos but none to me are that bad. Even at your largest size you still looked sexy even if you weren’t feeling it.

The coming year is one for you to look to change the way you feel, to bring into your mind things that you want and desire for the future, and work out how to achieve them.

I know I am more of a lurker on your thread than most. I comment infrequently, not because I don't like your pictures or your musings, because I LOVE them, which is why I am still here. I just don't always know what to say that hasn't been said. You are truly a very beautiful, intelligent, sexy and a wordsmith of a woman. I think you have been very beautiful throughout everything you describe. Sexy and desirable are words I use a lot, but they definitely describe you. It is as you said though, that it's more about how you feel. I have been having body issues for a while, dealing with being over weight and short and most days it's fine. Some days it's not. Reading your words here, really choked me up, and I have already made plans to eat in moderation, change most of what I eat. Choose the orange instead of the chips and so on. I am so glad you made it through your journey in 2018, and wish you ALL the best in 2019. Thank you for ALL you share. You are truly and absolutely a wonderful and amazing woman.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

This is a very heartfelt and personal. Thank you for sharing. I think many of us can identify my how our physical changes may affect out self image. But we should all remind ourselves it is what inside that counts, without trying to sound cliche inner beauty transcends all other attributes.

I think that’s what my friend means most when he tells me that he is happy I’m healthier now: that my insides are in a better place. I also think attitude is 99% of everything, and if we head into something with nothing but negativity, that may be all we get out of it... so on that note, I’m fucking ready for you, 2019! Hit me with your best shot!

Moochie, I feel your pain as you went through all of this. Some not so good, and some bad times. I know you have come out of it a better person, even if you don’t feel it yet.

I can see your body shape changes in the photos but none to me are that bad. Even at your largest size you still looked sexy even if you weren’t feeling it.

The coming year is one for you to look to change the way you feel, to bring into your mind things that you want and desire for the future, and work out how to achieve them.

I have lost and gained. I have stumbled, fallen, stood up, and brushed off. I have had people to lend hands when I needed them. I’ve had more experiences this year than I can even cover in posts. My thoughts run through my fingers and you see them. You see them and you see me: and for that, sincerely Todger, thank you. Thank you for everything.

I know I am more of a lurker on your thread than most. I comment infrequently, not because I don't like your pictures or your musings, because I LOVE them, which is why I am still here. I just don't always know what to say that hasn't been said. You are truly a very beautiful, intelligent, sexy and a wordsmith of a woman. I think you have been very beautiful throughout everything you describe. Sexy and desirable are words I use a lot, but they definitely describe you. It is as you said though, that it's more about how you feel. I have been having body issues for a while, dealing with being over weight and short and most days it's fine. Some days it's not. Reading your words here, really choked me up, and I have already made plans to eat in moderation, change most of what I eat. Choose the orange instead of the chips and so on. I am so glad you made it through your journey in 2018, and wish you ALL the best in 2019. Thank you for ALL you share. You are truly and absolutely a wonderful and amazing woman.
((HUGGLES))

Shyguy,

I believe we’ve talked whiskeys before. And a few other things, if I’m not mistaken... I don’t know much about “wordsmith” or “sexy” (have I ever mentioned I’m terrible with taking compliments?), but I am glad that I could help you to feel something and solidify a goal for yourself. Try to remember what Allia pointed out to me back in October when my life was shattered into tiny pieces: you are your own worst critic. What you think isn’t attractive may be exactly what makes your mate randy. From what I have seen of you in your avs in the past and present, you seem quite sexy... and your kindness and sincerity (that squishy inside stuff?) that makes you more desirable than any physical attribute ever could. All the best to you in the New Year.

:rose:

Moochie

PS Just so you know, whiskey is totally a diet item.
PPS You should post more so we can talk more and stuffs :D

Shyguy,

I believe we’ve talked whiskeys before. And a few other things, if I’m not mistaken... I don’t know much about “wordsmith” or “sexy” (have I ever mentioned I’m terrible with taking compliments?), but I am glad that I could help you to feel something and solidify a goal for yourself. Try to remember what Allia pointed out to me back in October when my life was shattered into tiny pieces: you are your own worst critic. What you think isn’t attractive may be exactly what makes your mate randy. From what I have seen of you in your avs in the past and present, you seem quite sexy... and your kindness and sincerity (that squishy inside stuff?) that makes you more desirable than any physical attribute ever could. All the best to you in the New Year.

:rose:

Moochie

PS Just so you know, whiskey is totally a diet item.
PPS You should post more so we can talk more and stuffs :D

Moochie,

Thank you. You and Allia are absolutely right, I am definitely my own worst critic. I think a lot of people are, but I know what you're trying to say. I hope that I can do my best this year. I had planned to do this already, but your words... your story... really solidified it for me.
I understand there are a few women that I know that also have the same reaction to compliments. They find it difficult, but I assure you, I do mean the words I say.

So thank you again for your encouragement, and thank you for your sweet words about my look... and even more about my personality.

As for whiskey (yes we have talked whiskey before :D )... I did know it was one of the drinks that are still allowed, even on a diet.
I will also try to post more so we can talk more and stuffs :D

My heart in my throat
I can’t say anything right.
Words are overwhelming
Overrated
Just...

Oh, just fuck it.
Fuck it all today.

My heart in my throat
I can’t say anything right.
Words are overwhelming
Overrated
Just...

Oh, just fuck it.
Fuck it all today.

I’ve yet to meet anyone more adept at words here. However, your actions also speak volumes for you. Little do you know how you inspire others.

Moochie,

Thank you. You and Allia are absolutely right, I am definitely my own worst critic. I think a lot of people are, but I know what you're trying to say. I hope that I can do my best this year. I had planned to do this already, but your words... your story... really solidified it for me.
I understand there are a few women that I know that also have the same reaction to compliments. They find it difficult, but I assure you, I do mean the words I say.

So thank you again for your encouragement, and thank you for your sweet words about my look... and even more about my personality.

As for whiskey (yes we have talked whiskey before :D )... I did know it was one of the drinks that are still allowed, even on a diet.
I will also try to post more so we can talk more and stuffs :D

Good. :cattail:

I’ve yet to meet anyone more adept at words here. However, your actions also speak volumes for you. Little do you know how you inspire others.

I am the shining example that even if you can eloquently turn a phrase, you may not always be turning the right one... sometimes exposing oneself means bluntness rather than filigree.

Posing questions to myself...

Do I work on finishing a post about changes in my sex life over this past year? Or do I post an erotic short story that I’ve already written?

Back