Mom is ready for anything for a new love...

samsmit

Virgin
Hello hot stories lovers). My name is Sam, I'm a fan of incest stories. Unfortunately, I'm not a native English speaker and I can't communicate fluently in that language, much less write stories.

But I have a lot of interesting ideas that I'd like to share. Perhaps there are authors here who could be interested in my ideas for writing new stories in the incest genre.

Here's one of them:

Our Hero is a guy who meets Anna, with whom he once worked or she was his young teacher at school, he was once in love with her. Anna has been divorced for a long time and starts a relationship with the main character, falls in love with him. They have an age difference of 10 years.

Anna invites him to her house and introduces him to her son. The main character has an idea. The main character and Anna's son become good friends, they play PlayStation together, drink beer, he helps him with lessons, etc. Our protagonist buys new clothes on Anna's Internet, including erotic ones, and asks her to pose for him and her son. After persuasion, Anna agrees, since she is already falling in love with the Main Character and does not want to upset him. Next comes Anna's emancipation, the main character asks Anna to wear less clothes at home, sunbathe topless, makes an erotic family photo shoot with her son, has sex with Anna in front of her son ...

The main idea of this story is the emancipation of Anna's personality, humiliation, transformation of the moral values of a woman in love and ready for anything, even for the insane public sex of mother and son.

I will be glad if anyone is interested in writing a story based on this idea. I also came up with the ending of the story (very hot), I will be happy to share it with the authors.

I also have other interesting ideas that I am happy to share.

I would read this and enjoy it too!!! But please also involve the son. He should get a taste too. Maybe after 6 months to a year after the main hero and son using her they get bored and start pimping her out.
It seems to me that at the very beginning the son should be ashamed of his desires and not show it to his mother. The protagonist knows this and also manipulates Anna's son, but as the plot develops, the son becomes an active participant in the events and himself tries to manipulate Anna with cunning, and the main character helps him with advice and instructions.

It is very important to focus on the inner transformation of the son, from jealousy and shame to lust and debauchery.

The protagonist must manipulate not only Anna, but also her son. For him, it's a game.

I would read this and enjoy it too!!! But please also involve the son. He should get a taste too. Maybe after 6 months to a year after the main hero and son using her they get bored and start pimping her out.
I assumed that the Protagonist would persuade Anna to throw a party at home to raise the authority of Anna's son at the school, which would be the son's classmates and Anna's students. The main character planned a swimming pool, alcohol and erotic games with Anna, wet T-shirts, a show of mother and son and the subsequent gangbang

After picking out the outfit (bikini, sports bra and small skirt, etc) for Anna the Protagonist has her sit on the friends lap as they play video games, son is the photographer slash director. Goes through multiple emotions as he sees differ hands feel up his mother. The. Protoganist takes the duty of photography and son starts to hold his mother hair as he makes her suck dick (rachael steel dirty movie scene) or hold her tits out for his friends as they run a train on her.
Perfect

Hello hot stories lovers). My name is Sam, I'm a fan of incest stories. Unfortunately, I'm not a native English speaker and I can't communicate fluently in that language, much less write stories.

But I have a lot of interesting ideas that I'd like to share. Perhaps there are authors here who could be interested in my ideas for writing new stories in the incest genre.

Here's one of them:

Our Hero is a guy who meets Anna, with whom he once worked or she was his young teacher at school, he was once in love with her. Anna has been divorced for a long time and starts a relationship with the main character, falls in love with him. They have an age difference of 10 years.

Anna invites him to her house and introduces him to her son. The main character has an idea. The main character and Anna's son become good friends, they play PlayStation together, drink beer, he helps him with lessons, etc. Our protagonist buys new clothes on Anna's Internet, including erotic ones, and asks her to pose for him and her son. After persuasion, Anna agrees, since she is already falling in love with the Main Character and does not want to upset him. Next comes Anna's emancipation, the main character asks Anna to wear less clothes at home, sunbathe topless, makes an erotic family photo shoot with her son, has sex with Anna in front of her son ...

The main idea of this story is the emancipation of Anna's personality, humiliation, transformation of the moral values of a woman in love and ready for anything, even for the insane public sex of mother and son.

I will be glad if anyone is interested in writing a story based on this idea. I also came up with the ending of the story (very hot), I will be happy to share it with the authors.

I also have other interesting ideas that I am happy to share.
How does this real mom son look like to do incest?

Back