Molly and Paul (Open to one man but please PM first)

When I got home that morning things were much easier than I feared they would be. My youngest son had come home the night before unexpectedly since he didn't have classes the following day. We agreed to let him go to a college just an hour away hoping that he would get involved in activities at school but so far he was coming home pretty often.

Walking into the house, I deflected any questions he may have with some of my own. "So, why did you come home last night? Don't you have studying to do? What about your job on campus?" I peppered him with questions. He was defensive and uptight but that soon passed and he became his usual youngest child, moody self. I breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't ask me any questions.

Throughout the day, I relived the previous 12 hours. Hard to believe that so much had happened between the time we met at the restaurant and when I drove away in the morning. Part of me was thrilled that we met and had such an amazing time but part of me felt bad about it as well. Fortunately Jake was keeping me occupied for much of the day and I pushed any guilty feelings aside.

Late afternoon Jake left to head back to school. I sat at the kitchen counter contemplating what I should do about Paul. I knew he was expecting me to call, and I wanted to but I also wanted to end things before it went any further. In the end I couldn't bring myself to leave him hanging though so I quickly called him before I could change my mind.

"Hi Paul, how was your day?" I said and then continued, "Are you hungry?" I asked before thinking it through.

Before I knew it I was dressed casually but with sexy lingerie under my jeans and blouse and I was driving to a trendy bar/restaurant close to his hotel. Checking my reflection in the mirror before heading in to meet him, I quietly said, "Well, here we go, Molly. Better make it worth while before you get burned."

I was flipping through channels on the TV for about the sixth time when my phone went off. My heart immediately started beating fast, and my excitement went through the roof.

As quickly as I could get to it, I was answering.

"Hello," I answered neutrally, not knowing if it'd be Molly or somebody else.

"Hi, Paul. How was your day?" It was her. My heart soared. I felt like I was back in high school again. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so desperately anticipating a phone call.

"Not as good as my evening," I replied. I couldn't see Molly's face, but I imagined she was smiling as broadly as I was at that. It had truly been possibly the most incredible night of my life.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, not responding to my comment.

"Famished," I shot back, thrilled at the idea that I'd get to see her again after not even a day away.

Molly told me about a restaurant that was only a few blocks from where I was staying, so we made a date. I had about an hour to get ready, so I took my time, although I was so excited, I wanted to basically dive into the clothes I was going to wear and run out the door.

Still, I stripped down and got in the shower. It was the first time in quite a while that I'd showered twice in one day without some pretty intensive physical labor involved, but I continued to want to look good for Molly, so I even ran the razor over my face again.

Out of the shower, I found that my clock had stopped or something, because I'd only spent a few minutes getting washed up. Still, from the sound of things, where we were eating wasn't far from where I was, so I thought I could use up some of that time by walking there.

I got dressed - a bit dressier than I had the night before: well, I put on a button-up shirt instead of just a T - then grabbed my wallet and headed out. Some quick directions from the girl at the front desk, and I was on my way.

It was a nice walk. I needed to unwind a bit after both my day, and the way just the thought of Molly put my insides in a twist - in a good way. I found myself egregiously early, so I continued on down the street a while, just to see what there was to see.

Of course, in the rarified air of the Mile High City, this flatlander was fairly well out of breath after a while, so I turned around and headed back for where we were to meet, so I wouldn't be panting when Molly arrived. Wouldn't want her to get any wrong ideas, eh?

There were benches out front at the restaurant, so I parked myself and watched the traffic go by as well as the other patrons coming and going as I waited for Molly to arrive...

My boots clicking on the street, I rushed to meet Paul. I was running a bit late due to a call I received just as I parked. My daughter was coming home later that evening. Shit! I thought. Two nights in a row with grown kids coming home. I decided to make the best of our time though and hurried to him.

Breathless, I whispered in his ear, "Ok, here's the deal. I only have 3 hours tonight. The pizza here is to die for. And I so want your cock in my ass. Let's get a pizza to go and head back to your place. What do you think?" I asked with a swipe of my tongue on his earlobe.

Surprised but amused he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. "Let's go get the pizza," he said, quickly entering the busy place.

Soon we were in my car, driving to his hotel. My hand rested on his jeans covered cock and I squeezed the bulge in anticipation.

When Molly did finally show up, she seemed rushed. She hurried up to where I sat, leaned in to me, and rather than kissing me, whispered in my ear:

"Ok, here's the deal. I only have 3 hours tonight. The pizza here is to die for. And I so want your cock in my ass. Let's get a pizza to go and head back to your place. What do you think?"

I was hard almost immediately. I hadn't really expected Molly to give up her ass to me, regardless of my request the previous night. My wife certainly hadn't been into ass fucking. However, if Molly was ready for it, I was sure as hell ready to give it a try.

I was about to say, "Fuck the pizza," but I was getting a little hungry, and while I don't like to have sex when my belly's completely full, it's also not good to try to fuck when it's hollering that it needs filling, so rose, pulled her in, kissed her and said, "Let's go get the pizza."

The wait for the pizza to cook was nigh on interminable. My cock was hard the whole damn time, and I didn't know whether to try to cover it up or just show it off proudly. Eventually, I just didn't let it bother me, and displayed my bulge as if I didn't realize it was there.

I couldn't bring myself to let go of Molly's hand while we waited, and although this was her home turf, she didn't let go of it, seemingly not caring if a neighbor or someone she knew saw us together.

Finally, the pizza was ready. We paid for it and hauled ass out to Molly's car. I wasn't sure if she had lube along with her, but I trusted Molly to be prepared for this. She usually was, and with what we were going to do - by her admission - I knew she'd have brought what we'd need for it to happen.

Back at my room, I set the pizza down and clamped Molly in a bear hug. Our lips found each other and we kissed for quite a while. It'd only been a little over twelve hours since we'd last seen one another, but it felt like an eternity. It was going to be hard as hell to go back home when my shit for work was over.

When our lips separated, I said, "Three hours, eh? I'd love to have you all night like last night, but I'm sure there's a reason you can't stay. As long as I have you now. That's what's important."

I started removing her top...

No pretense this time so I hadn't even bothered with a bra and panties. Going au naturale was the perfect choice for the evening. My top disappeared under his touch and he gasped when he saw I was bare for him. He attacked my neck with his mouth and cupped my tits in his hands, lifting them so he could lick and suck the nipples. I was more than ready for him.

I laid on the bed, arching my back toward him in surrender. He flicked the nipples until they stood erect and he suckled at them like it was his last meal. My hand caressed his hair, encouraging him to remain at my breast as long as possible.

Slowly I helped him undress and he slipped off my jeans while still managing to suck on my tits. God, I loved how he played my body! I didn't want it to ever end.

When Paul saw my nakedness under my jeans, he groaned loudly and moved between my legs. Spreading them wide he pressed his face against my sensitive pussy and began to lavish me with attention. Long licks moved up and down my wet slit as he began to pleasure me. I could hear my own moans and his as well.

Oh, god, Molly wasn't wearing bra! If I'd have paid attention when she arrived at the restaurant, I'd have definitely skipped waiting for the pizza and gotten right on with the fucking.

When her shirt hit the floor, her nipples beckoned that they needed my lips wrapped around them. I wasn't fixing on disappointing either them or the gorgeous woman attached to them.

Taking a round full, breast in each hand, I alternately sucked and licked the stiff nubbins, enjoying both the feel of the flesh in my mouth, as well as the sounds Molly made.

When Molly headed backward toward the bed, I simply followed, my lips, mouth, tongue and hands not leaving her chest. She seemed content to let me continue what I was doing, and I was sure as hell not ready to stop.

Eventually, Molly sat up a little and started removing my shirt. Well, fuck, being naked with this woman was one of the great joys in life, so I let her do what she wanted, helping her when she couldn't reach the buttons any longer.

Quickly, my pants were off, and my cock stood at full attention, ready for whichever hot, wet hole Molly wanted me in.

I helped with Molly's pants, only to discover that she hadn't worn underwear either top or bottom! Damn, that wait for the pizza just seemed to have taken longer and longer!

With Molly's delicious pussy now available for business, I wistfully left her nipples and headed lower.

Now, this was a place I knew quite well, but with a something you enjoy, there's always something new to discover, but even when you've discovered it all, you still love returning. Such was the case with Molly's luscious pussy. There was virtually no place I'd rather be than Molly's fantastic cunt. There was certainly nowhere else I wanted to be at that moment, that was for damn sure.

Molly oozed fluid like she'd been horny for quite a while. I didn't really care how long she'd been horny. She was horny right then and there, and she was horny for me. I began lapping at her beautiful slit, enjoying the erotic sounds she made, and loving how she writhed at the feeling of my mouth on her. Her enjoyment of what I was doing merely got me going faster, and my moans as I ate her mingled with the sounds she made.

Then I had an idea, and without disengaging my mouth from Molly's crotch, I swung my ass around and straddled her head, getting my cock in a closer proximity for Molly to have some fun (not that I thought she wasn't having fun as it was), and for me to get a little of that fantastic mouth of hers in the short time we had.

There were few things that brought me more complete pleasure than 69'ing. I enjoyed the feel of hovering over my lover's body, lowering my pussy to his waiting mouth and grinding against his face, but there was also something so incredibly sexy about submitting to him, allowing his body to smother mine as he took me.

I felt his heavy sack brush against my forehead as my tongue snaked out to lick the dual balls. I felt his body stiffen as I began sucking them into my mouth, one at a time. The hair on his legs and his belly brushed against my smooth skin, turning me on even more. My back arched and my legs began to shake back and forth as he sucked my clit and fingered my hole. All sense of self was gone. We were connected, moving together as if we were one body.

As I felt his balls begin to empty, I took his hard cock deep in my mouth and sucked hard until I felt his hot cum spurting. My hands holding his ass firmly, I continued to suck until long after he came, draining every drop from my new lover.

I knew Molly would love sixty-nining with me. We'd done a lot of it when we were together before, and from the enthusiasm she showed the genitals hanging in her face this time, I knew her love of it hadn't waned.

While I continued licking her delicious pussy, Molly bypassed my cock for the time being and started in on my balls. Good god, I love getting my balls sucked, and Molly definitely loved sucking them for me. Molly was the only woman to get me near orgasm just from stimulating my balls, and this time was no exception. Before I knew it, she had me pretty fucking close to the edge, and once she moved her mouth to my cock, I was ready to explode, so explode I did.

I pumped Molly's mouth full of cum. She grabbed my ass and held me in place while I filled her up. One thing for sure I knew about my Molly: she loved a mouthful of cum.

I stopped licking Molly's pussy as my orgasm overtook me, although I didn't move my mouth off it. I moaned my climax into her clit, hoping the vibrations would stimulate her as I came.

Once my cum was over, I let Molly do whatever she wanted with the cock and balls in her face while I went back to the pleasant work of licking this sexy woman to orgasm...

Spent, we both moved to just cuddle. The silence was comfortable but I knew we were both thinking the same thing.

Soon I would have to leave again, and then what?

I really needed to be there as the perfect mother, and soon, so where did Paul fit into my life? At the moment, I didn't know. I wanted to talk about it but looking at his peaceful face, I didn't want to risk ruining the moment. I cared about him, hell, I loved him.

The conflict inside of me must have shown on my face as he reached out and ran his hand down my cheek.

"It's ok, Molly. I'll take whatever you have to give, even if it's only tonight." He said so lovingly.

My feelings overflowed and with tears in my eyes, I moved to straddle him, enveloping his soft cock in the folds of my pussy. I sat down hard and caressed his chest as I said, "How about you let me give this?" I began to rock against him, feeling his cock begin to harden surrounded by my wet pussy.

Not long after, I felt a gentle nudge that I figured indicated Molly was done for the moment. I rolled off her and repositioned myself so I could draw her in close and feel her in my arms. She wouldn't have the luxury of being out all night like she had the previous evening - though, technically, she should have been home last night, too - so the clock was ticking on this meeting. Just having seen Molly in the flesh again after thirty some years was spectacular, and reawakened so many memories. What happened the previous night had been far, far beyond any of my realistic expectations, but it had happened, and Molly seemed to have no qualms about what we'd done. Hell, she was here again, unclothed, and our mouths had been on each other's genitals, just like they'd done so many times back in high school. You don't think something's a mistake and come back and do it again, now do you?

Or do you?

Was the reason Molly had to leave so much sooner tonight than she had last night that she couldn't bring herself to see me again, and this was her way of saying so? It was kind of fucked-up logic, but it wasn't impossible. I'd told myself last night, well before we came back here to my hotel and had sex, that just having seen Molly again after such a long time apart was enough. And that had been the truth. That anything else had occurred was simply icing on the cake. Now, though, after several orgasms from a woman I realized I still loved, I wondered how much would be enough. If we weren't able to see one another after Molly walked out the door tonight, I'd have to live with it. She had a family, and even if mine had broken up, I had no right to stand in the way of hers. If tonight was it, I'd just have to deal with it.

When my own ruminations eased enough for me to see something other than the inside of my own head, I saw Molly must have been tortured by the same kind of thoughts.

My god, I loved this woman. While it was disturbing that I was happy for her indiscretion, I couldn't help but be glad she'd made so many dreams come true for me, that we hadn't been able to fulfill all those years ago. She'd promised me one other thing, but if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. Just the fact that she'd breached her wedding vows to be here with me, two nights in a row, would have to be enough. Hell, it would actually be enough.

I pulled her in a little closer against me and ran a hand up her arm, her neck, letting it rest against her cheek. Earnestly, I whispered, "It's okay, baby. I'll take whatever you have to give, even if it's only tonight." It was true. While a part of me yearned to have her back for good, she had her life, I had mine, and they were separated by thirty years and over a thousand miles. I couldn't ask her to leave what she'd established for herself, and it would be extremely difficult to uproot myself, too.

Molly's smile showed relief, and a love I hadn't seen from a woman in quite a long time. Tears came to her eyes, and before I could try to wipe them away, she moved and straddled my hips, my soft cock and her wet pussy meeting in an erotic kiss. She then gently ran her hands over my chest, saying huskily, "How about you let me give you this?"She then began to slide her hips up and back, her pussy still damp enough that it moved easily against my resting cock. I could feel myself start to swell once again at the feel of Molly caressing me in such a way, and before too long, I was hard again, and Molly rode my length up and back, just her soft lips against my stiffness.

I couldn't recall ever having been fucked (masturbated?) like this before. It was an incredible feeling, and as with pretty much everything with Molly, I didn't want it to end.

Molly was such a talented lover, I could hardly believe it. Once again, I envied her husband this woman. Of course, I had no idea how sex was between the spouses. Maybe she was pulling out tricks she never got to try with hubby. I grabbed hold of that idea and ran with it, since thinking any other way just made me think about when this was all over...

I reached up and grabbed Molly's bobbing tits in my hands, reveling in their round, soft weight. As she continued to slip her wet pussy along the length of my hard cock, I craned my neck and took a nipple between my lips and started to lick and nibble. I loved playing sexually, but the last few years of my marriage, my wife had become very conventional and barely playful at all. Sex seemed like it'd become a chore for her, and while she wouldn't say anything to such effect, she exuded the distinct impression that she'd rather be doing practically anything else than having sex with me.

Molly quite obviously still loved sex. It was one major thing that certainly made me wish she was back in my life for good. However, until that moment, I never really gave thought to the idea that, aside from that one aspect of her from before, was she really the same person I'd known? Maybe the years had changed her enough that we wouldn't actually get on without the sex card in play. It was a depressing thought, so I did my best to push it out of my mind. There'd be plenty of time for that kind of contemplation when we weren't together.

Then, finally, I just pulled Molly down on top of me. I managed to dislodge her pussy from rubbing the length of my stiff shaft, but I figured she'd realign herself on her own, or she'd come up with something else just as fun to do. I didn't really care right then. At that point, I simply needed to kiss this woman...

Last edited:
Back