Mister Blandings

CarolineOh

Newbie Phase Two
I met James Blandings at the local kinkster's club last night. (And have his permission to say so:) )
He is a sweet, lovely man, although he doesn't actually look like Cary Grant. He does, however, have a toy bag filled with the most amazing and intrigueing things. He kindly offered to help me find out what the cane feels like, but I didn't feel I wanted to explore that in a public setting.
I feel honored to have made such a wise and knowledgeable friend.

CarolineOh said:
I met James Blandings at the local kinkster's club last night. (And have his permission to say so:) )
He is a sweet, lovely man, although he doesn't actually look like Cary Grant. He does, however, have a toy bag filled with the most amazing and intrigueing things. He kindly offered to help me find out what the cane feels like, but I didn't feel I wanted to explore that in a public setting.

Sounds like a fun evening.

Ebony

Congratulations CarolineOh!

i noticed you two cyber-flirting in a thread not long ago. He seems like an experienced and very trustable person from his posts.

i've learned a lot from his comments. It sound as if he does more than "talk the talk". How do i tell my friends and family that i want toys for Christmas and my Birthday?

i want a toybox too.

CarolineOh said:

Thank you Caroline, The honor is all mine. You are kind and beautiful and much fun to be around. I will keep that cane ready for you!

Re: Congratulations CarolineOh!

DRxBlue said:
i noticed you two cyber-flirting in a thread not long ago. He seems like an experienced and very trustable person from his posts.

i've learned a lot from his comments. It sound as if he does more than "talk the talk". How do i tell my friends and family that i want toys for Christmas and my Birthday?

i want a toybox too.

Thanks Dr. Blue. I appreciate that very much.

Re: Re: Mister Blandings

James Blandings said:

Thank you Caroline, The honor is all mine. You are kind and beautiful and much fun to be around. I will keep that cane ready for you!

You sweetie.:) I think we can make an arrangement.....

You know its just not fair - why oh why do I live in the godforsaken (or should that be literotica-forsaken) back of beyond that is Hull? (UK not USA)

Caroline - I envy you the chance to meet James - but hey if anyone ever makes it over to the cold north of england we have a big, funky fetish/BDSM/mardi gras style night planned for august!

If you are really nice to me I may even put you up for the night!

petrel said:
You know its just not fair - why oh why do I live in the godforsaken (or should that be literotica-forsaken) back of beyond that is Hull? (UK not USA)

Caroline - I envy you the chance to meet James - but hey if anyone ever makes it over to the cold north of england we have a big, funky fetish/BDSM/mardi gras style night planned for august!

If you are really nice to me I may even put you up for the night!

Thanks Petrel. If I ever get to Hull I promise I will be very, very nice to you.;)

Back