Miss USA and Miss Teen USA

I'm sure a lot of pro-abortion women are glad they were born and I'm sure that real women being forced to accept men as women and plus-sized balloons exploding out of their bikinis as legitimate beauty contestants isn't going too well for the left right now.
Advocating for the rights of the currently most oppressed and abused group never goes very smoothly, thanks to people like you. But it's the right thing to do.

I'm sure a lot of pro-abortion women are glad they were born
This is a facetious argument. There are at least as many arguments to be made that you're better off not being born. I don't subscribe to those arguments either, of course, but they do exist.

It's really kind of silly to claim that anyone can be glad, or sad, about something that happened as an act of nature which you have not the slightest amount of control over. It's like saying that you're glad that the universe itself existed for you to be born into. Or that you're glad that your glad your mom's ova was fertilized by the specific sperm that made you as opposed to one of the millions of others vying for the opportunity. :confused:

This is a facetious argument. There are at least as many arguments to be made that you're better off not being born. I don't subscribe to those arguments either, of course, but they do exist.

It's really kind of silly to claim that anyone can be glad, or sad, about something that happened as an act of nature which you have not the slightest amount of control over. It's like saying that you're glad that the universe itself existed for you to be born into. Or that you're glad that your glad your mom's ova was fertilized by the specific sperm that made you as opposed to one of the millions of others vying for the opportunity. :confused:
Every friggin' person arguing for abortion was allowed to be born. Would any of them like to volunteer to take a big dirt bath in defense of the planet? How about you?

Every friggin' person arguing for abortion was allowed to be born. Would any of them like to volunteer to take a big dirt bath in defense of the planet? How about you?
Eventually? Sure.

I'm over 40, I have no long-term savings, no hope of ever having a true retirement, and in a few more years I'll have no living family to speak of.

Does that worry me? Not at all. My retirement plan is my shotgun. :)

Eventually? Sure.

I'm over 40, I have no long-term savings, no hope of ever having a true retirement, and in a few more years I'll have no living family to speak of.

Does that worry me? Not at all. My retirement plan is my shotgun. :)
I'm sorry to hear that. I really am. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed when facing such challenges. But remember, there are steps you can take to improve your situation, no matter your age or current circumstances. Life is full of uncertainties, but it's also full of possibilities. Even in the face of despair, there's always hope and your inherent strength and resilience to overcome. It's never too late to pursue a passion or explore a new career path if you are physically able. Being over 40 isn't a hindrance to success but you can't be lazy about it either.

Lastly, regarding your family situation, while it's heartbreaking to think about, looking to your friends and social pursuits outside of your immediate family can be beneficial in restoring motivation to move on to other pursuits and sources of income. Forget the shotgun.

I'm sorry to hear that. I really am. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed when facing such challenges. But remember, there are steps you can take to improve your situation, no matter your age or current circumstances. Life is full of uncertainties, but it's also full of possibilities. Even in the face of despair, there's always hope and your inherent strength and resilience to overcome. It's never too late to pursue a passion or explore a new career path if you are physically able. Being over 40 isn't a hindrance to success but you can't be lazy about it either.

Lastly, regarding your family situation, while it's heartbreaking to think about, looking to your friends and social pursuits outside of your immediate family can be beneficial in restoring motivation to move on to other pursuits and sources of income. Forget the shotgun.
Okay. Ok. Deep breath. Sigh. Really PB? Yall are gonna let this just sit here with no reply for, checks time stamp, going on a hour now?! Ok. I’ll fall on the sword and respond.

Rightguide? Well done. That was a quality answer you just gave. I advocate for gun reform and I’m against gun violence and suicides are the most and probably most easily preventable of victims. AB? There’s always help if needed. Call or text 988 or call this number 1-800-273-TALK.

Now that I’ve dispensed with the sincere pleasantries. GFY! How about you STFU with your abortion takes. How about explaining to AB instead how you vote every election cycle for candidates who have undermined and want to destroy social safety nets like Social Security. Explain how you don’t care for Americans to have affordable healthcare and how AB, if toiling in a menial job, doesn’t need a livable wage nor an income that adjusts to a modern economy. Ugh! This compassionate answer makes me really dislike you even more because you just showed you are capable of putting down your inbred bias for common sense.

Okay. Ok. Deep breath. Sigh. Really PB? Yall are gonna let this just sit here with no reply for, checks time stamp, going on a hour now?! Ok. I’ll fall on the sword and respond.

Rightguide? Well done. That was a quality answer you just gave. I advocate for gun reform and I’m against gun violence and suicides are the most and probably most easily preventable of victims. AB? There’s always help if needed. Call or text 988 or call this number 1-800-273-TALK.

Now that I’ve dispensed with the sincere pleasantries. GFY! How about you STFU with your abortion takes. How about explaining to AB instead how you vote every election cycle for candidates who have undermined and want to destroy social safety nets like Social Security. Explain how you don’t care for Americans to have affordable healthcare and how AB, if toiling in a menial job, doesn’t need a livable wage nor an income that adjusts to a modern economy. Ugh! This compassionate answer makes me really dislike you even more because you just showed you are capable of putting down your inbred bias for common sense.
I will, just as soon as you present applicable evidence of the charges above in enough detail to support your hysterically exaggerated puffery of my alleged commentary. As soon as you do so I will be happy to take it apart like a clock. Be advised, that gross exaggeration can be a symptom of various mental conditions. One such condition is delusional disorder, where a person holds unshakable beliefs in things that are not true or are highly exaggerated. Another possibility is malingering, where there is an intentional production of false or grossly exaggerated symptoms, often motivated by personal animus. So get busy and remember the goal is to communicate effectively and resolve any confusion, purposefully fictitious or otherwise.

I will, just as soon as you present applicable evidence of the charges above in enough detail to support your hysterically exaggerated puffery of my alleged commentary. As soon as you do so I will be happy to take it apart like a clock. Be advised, that gross exaggeration can be a symptom of various mental conditions. One such condition is delusional disorder, where a person holds unshakable beliefs in things that are not true or are highly exaggerated. Another possibility is malingering, where there is an intentional production of false or grossly exaggerated symptoms, often motivated by personal animus. So get busy and remember the goal is to communicate effectively and resolve any confusion, purposefully fictitious or otherwise.
I did. I laid out my praise and criticism quite well. It’s fine if you care to ignore and not address what I said. You are free to walk away but don’t forget to take my GFY with you.

I did. I laid out my praise and criticism quite well. It’s fine if you care to ignore and not address what I said. You are free to walk away but don’t forget to take my GFY with you.
Provide the actual quotes you imagined you saw belonging to me. Or STFU.

Provide the actual quotes you imagined you saw belonging to me. Or STFU.
My apologies to the board. I went and took a nap. I know! I do sometimes sleep. At no point did I think that your silly ass would come for me with faux outrage and a challenge in not 1 but 2 threads. 😂.

Let’s get something clear: when someone explains to me that PBS is biased and that person craps the board with the Daily Caller and the Gateway Pundit then they are, by default, not worthy of me giving ANY qualifying explanation of my stance. Do you understand what I just said there? Does this dismissal feel familiar to the countless entries of members rolling their eyes and asking for a reason to any of your hundreds of histrionic threads? Lol. No? Still probably went over your head.

I laid my claim. I stand by it. GFY.

Back