Michigan Roll Call

Good afternoon friends! Glad to see everyone so far has made it past the damn wind storm! That shit was bonkers!

Not so windy here right now, but still a good 10-15 mph. Or so the weather channel says.
I'm just not looking forward to the temp drop coming; Damn it, I thought we were through with this shit! I wanna get out in the yard and DO some stuff without freezing my balls off.

Oh, I'm sure you can find them online, somewhere.
I appreciate the gesture. :)

Or there's an alternative method, if you're interested... ;)

What....an inch maybe?? I am SO done with this crap. Had to dig the scrapper out again. Snow shovel had to come out to clean the steps out of the house

*sigh* I dreamed there was Spring, and it was warm, and the sun was shining...
Then I woke up to the horrifying reality that WINTER IS STILL HERE!

And the asshats on the freeway are still here, too--two major accidents on I-275 this morning, and another two-hour commute...

Oh don't tell me any of you are suprised by the layer of snow on your cars, grills, freshly planted flowers or garden... But, since we're in Michigan, all together now!

FUCK WINTER!

Feels good to say it.

I had a talk with winter and said that the shenanigans were getting old and that vacationing in canads for the next 7 or 8 months would probably be a good idea.

We just need to get thru the Easter weekend and then it might be time to break out the BBQ and fire pit. That is unless you are in the U.P. :)

So anyone else catch any of the Red Wings game?? What an exciting last 3 minutes. I was on the edge of my seat after Datsyuk got that goal.

I stretched out on my patio today in the warm sun. I think spring is here to stay, even in Michigan. I hope the Tigers warm up and get hot soon . . . .

Happy Easter -- one of my favorite holidays but just because of all the candy and hiding things.

Happy Easter!

Made a bonfire today, our third of the year, man did I miss the warmth and smell of a fire this winter! Although I used oil while laying out, I didn't get much sun despite being outside for 8hrs. Except my nose... Which had sunblock on it but still burnt. Fuck it.... Can't complain. Spring is here! :)
Let's Go Wings!!!

Back