Michigan Roll Call

you "trolls" from downstate don't know what Real Winter is like. We are really having it UP here...freezing my tits off today

And where would UP here be Trudy? I own some property UP north that I really wonder how everything is and have no idea how bad the area has been hit this winter.

Spent a week in the Keweenaw this winter, beautiful, can't get more UP then that! Wonderful community, great snowmobiling! This summer we're going back up to Houghton, why leave the state for a vaca? Just go "UP north"! :)

Spent a week in the Keweenaw this winter, beautiful, can't get more UP then that! Wonderful community, great snowmobiling! This summer we're going back up to Houghton, why leave the state for a vaca? Just go "UP north"! :)

Sounds interesting. I got an invite to check out Mackinac during the summer with someone. Sounds interesting... :D

How's your weekend going, Squirt? ;)

No joke! Get over to the porkies, too!! But yeah, I have many fond memories of houghton/hancock. Were any of the ice sculptures still up?

On that note, is it really real this time? This sorta feels like spring, but that bitch is such a fucking tease.

No joke! Get over to the porkies, too!! But yeah, I have many fond memories of houghton/hancock. Were any of the ice sculptures still up?

On that note, is it really real this time? This sorta feels like spring, but that bitch is such a fucking tease.

Bitch is just fucking with us. Seems it will be a lot colder before it warms up.

And yea, can't wait to get back up north. Got a place south of Marquette

The Fire and Ice Show of Rochester Hills gets better every year, we saw those ice sculptures in Jan. I spent most of my time on the trails and flirting with the guys from the tech school up there, can't say I noticed any ice scuptures... :)

Today was GORGEOUS! 50's, sun bright...almost made up for last Wednesday. Almost.
Neighbor said, "Looks like it's finally melting." I said, "Shhhh!! You'll jinx it."

Supposed to be more snow next week...*sigh*

Heard my first Robins this morning. It was nice.

It's supposed to be in the 40's on Saturday and small chance of rain. I might try to get in the first round of golf for the season. Last year we were out 2-3 times by now.

Hell, we had a few dumb robins that never left for the winter. They have hung around our yard because of the squirrel feeders

hey...

F---n!! Snow,
F---n!! Cold,
F---n!! Wet
The only thing that makes the winter worth surviving are the
gorgeous women and all the hot cock prospects.

60 yo bi-m looking for same discreet, 420 friendly.
Not looking for just a quick interaction, rather a build up to a lingering experience.

Last edited:
Macomb County, MI. Glad to see Winter end, although to look outside you can't really tell yet, with the exception of the mounds of snow mere hills of snow now.

Married bisexual.

I'm very fond of the 'creature'

Drinkin??? Maker's Mark infused with nearly 5 grams of top grade kief.

I like my bourbon with a earthy bite and a thunderous kick.

Mostly Irish whiskey suck as Jameson or Redbreast

But, you'll find me open to almost anything amber

Morning Brat. I'm at work until around noon or so. No big plans for the weekend other than cleaning the garage tomorrow

Back