Michigan Roll Call

Hmmm... Do I wish it were just a little colder? Because then this rain would be snow... Yes. Oh well, I'll be at work most of the day anyway.

Hello there 42 male from Detroit area interested in chatting with good female role players that enjoy details scenes with plot twists. PM me if your interested.

Chopping wood, gotta keep the fire place going to keep the living room warm ;) but who needs the fireplace when you got the best invention ever, sex haha

It is Friday! B1G Championship this weekend. Go State! I am not really an MSU fan, but no way I can cheer for OSU.

I'd rather be snowmobiling. Anyone else?
How bout snowboarding? It was almost 80 today in SC. I do miss the winter season and sledding, snowboarding, etc. I don't miss dealing with the BS though...shoveling, salt, shitty roads....

16 outside last time I looked at the thermometer. the icicles have icicles!

are you riding with me or by yourself?

Myself... See if you can keep up ;) What kind of sled do you have? I can't wait for my weeklong trip to the Keweenaw.

Chiver - can I borrow your snowboard? Don't laugh when I fall on my ass. I haven't been boarding since h.s, I look better on skis. :D

Positive temperatures would be nice. So would having a working radiator.

Myself... See if you can keep up ;) What kind of sled do you have? I can't wait for my weeklong trip to the Keweenaw.

Chiver - can I borrow your snowboard? Don't laugh when I fall on my ass. I haven't been boarding since h.s, I look better on skis. :D
Sure, you can borrow my board. I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon. And I promise I won't laugh ;).

Back