Michigan Roll Call

Drats.... seems like everyone wants an unattached female but they can't get in anywhere alone. They would be amazed how many women would love to go solo. Seems like they focus more on couples... which is fine too. But damn....

It's the only way to avoid the inevitable sausage fest. Sad truth.

Bundle up friends on the West side. For us more in SE looks like we will get some early next week... *crinkles nose*
April.... where are you? Probably off with those turtles again.

We got missed by most of it, but it's wet slushy stuff and it might freeze overnight. I'm thinking some schools might be canceled.

"...walking in the rain and the snow
When there's nowhere to go
And you're feelin' like a part of you is dying
And you're looking for the answer in her eyes."

10cc

are you kidding me

just thought you might like to know, they are calling for snow
on Saturday.......

just thought you might like to know, they are calling for snow
on Saturday.......

yep, that's what I saw. In this area...less than an inch.:rolleyes:

I TOLD that woman not to take the shovels off the porch!:mad:
It only provokes it.:D

We're officially allowed to bitch about snow if it falls in April.
I have flowers and herbs to plant, dammit!

you plant them?:confused:
They are popping up all over the place.

how weird.;)

New yard... can't wait to dig in! AND my lemon tree will be here soon! It's an indoor mini tree... I'm still super excited. Lemon poppy scones for summer brunches!

New yard... can't wait to dig in! AND my lemon tree will be here soon! It's an indoor mini tree... I'm still super excited. Lemon poppy scones for summer brunches!

Avid gardener? I am too. All of my front yard is veg and flowers about half of the backyard is the same. This freakish weather is killing me...:D

Avid gardener? I am too. All of my front yard is veg and flowers about half of the backyard is the same. This freakish weather is killing me...:D

I'm still a newbie. My old house had a beautiful flower garden. The new place only had two shrubs when I moved it. I have the beginnings of a small herb garden, some fruit bushes, and I'm on the hunt for some perennials for my front flower beds.

The lawn is growing quite a bit!:D

Though not very evenly.:(

Gonna have to bust out the mower.

I really should disassemble it and replace the gasket and air filter and sharpen the blades and...nah...

I'll just beat the grass into submission with dem whirlin' clubs.

Back