Mens' spanking group?

Martles

Sensualist
This is an idea I'm thinking about, its not a personal ad.

I live in the UK East Midlands, this area includes the cities of Leicester, Nottingham and Derby with their rural counties. I like to meet men who enjoy being spanked or who are curious and would like to try it. I am quite experienced and tend to be at the sensual/softer end, but if they want more severe/harder punishment I can oblige. I am not averse to switching and being spanked too. Usually this leads to mutual arousal and sex acts taking place.

I'd like to start a little group, maybe just 3 or ideally 4 people who'd meet for a few hours for shared spanking fun and more. I know there is some interest in doing this. The idea would be for guys to spank each other within their personal limits, be observed, and if they wish to, enjoy sexual relief.

One question is where to meet, unless one of the group can offer their home or even a secluded outdoor area in summer?

There is a very well-specified 'punishment dungeon' in a central location available for rental from 2 hours upwards, for up to 6 people, so that is an option for around £25 each for 4 people. It guarantees privacy, facilities and the scope for a lot of discomfort! Maybe too heavy-duty for the less confident? Payment is in advance so that commitment would be needed up-front from each person.

Personally I'm very acceptant of guys dressing in female lingerie as part of the scene, but I realise for some men that's a no-go. Some may not wish to participate sexually, so some ground rules would be needed. Preferably there would be at least online contact in advance of meeting and some participants may know each other.

That's the idea! What do you think? What could make it work successfully, or what could possibly go wrong....?
Have you had any experiences of this kind of meet? Please comment. If you're seriously interested and in the area, feel free to PM me.

Martles

I SPANK MY ASS AS A tRIBUTE TO GODDESS KALI OUR COSMIC CREATRIX OF UNIVERSE IN OUR RELIGION : I CONSIDER MYSELF A HUMBLE SLAVEBOY TO HER DIVINE MAJESTY

Back