Men-you wake up with a Morning Wood....

K

KlausWankedorf

what happens next and what is your fantasy that you would like to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up this way every morning, sometimes I just pee, sometimes take care of it but Never what I would like to do with it !!! Sexless marriage :(:(

what happens next and what is your fantasy that you would like to happen?
I have whoever happens to be with me take care of it and I do the same for him. That's usually the husband or boyfriend of the woman who is with my wife.

From the opening of chapter three of my novel:

----

Smell has a way of activating memory. Even in sleep, my nose can ground me to a place - where I am in the world. Though I've traveled so much and slept in so many beds, my first waking glimmer of a thought is that it's good to be home.

I'm having the kind of dreams that I don't want to wake from - sweet and sensual, sexual and exciting. I want to stay in my dreams, but something is pulling me over the line where I'm too awake - too aware of strange and pleasurable sensations in the real world. I desperately try to hold on but my dreamland fantasy is slipping away. Something is disturbing me - tugging at me. I try to brush it away but I can't... there's a head of hair in the way.

Oh my god! My eyes fly open. I'm still half asleep but I hear myself moaning. Jena is sucking on my cock! Her mouth has me - first thing in the morning.

At first, I can't make sense of anything, but then my nose confirms what I'm seeing. I can smell them. Jena! Raven! They're actually here! We're all naked in my bed - in my home... and Jena is fucking me with her mouth. I lift my head from the pillow and rub my eyes.

----

That was based on a real life experience and is something that crosses my mind whenever I wake up with morning wood. :)

A Message From Our Sponsors

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.

Well my wife needs to read this finding !! Send me the link lol

Back