McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

bestone4ever

Literotica Guru
Well, well, well. Moscow Mitch, AKA, Turtle, AKA, Turkey Neck, DBA the President of the United States done fucked up. I damn near fell off my throne when I read that he apologized for being a knee-jerk reacting pile of human waste.

McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-says-wrong-obama-pandemic-015823870.html

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday he was mistaken in claiming that the Obama administration had failed to leave a pandemic playbook for the Trump White House.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said in an evening interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan. So, I clearly made a mistake in that regard.”

McConnell had claimed during a Monday campaign event for President Donald Trump that the current White House had not been briefed by the previous administration on preparing for a pandemic at the scale of the novel coronavirus. He also slammed former President Barack Obama for criticizing Trump’s coronavirus response (Obama had privately told former aides that it was an “absolute chaotic disaster”), saying Obama “should have kept his mouth shut.

“We want to be early, ready for the next one, because clearly the Obama administration did not leave to this administration any kind of game plan for something like this,” McConnell said on Monday during a virtual interview with Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law and campaign adviser.

But POLITICO had reported in March the existence of a document, written by Obama officials that laid out how the incoming Trump administration should respond if faced with a pandemic. The 69-page document contained hundreds of recommendations for dealing with many of the problems plaguing the nation’s coronavirus response — from shortages of personal protective equipment to the need for unified public guidance on the crisis.

Wont make any difference...Trump's idiots will keep repeating the lie as fact.

Mistaken ?

Mike Pence tells lies for Trump, as most of the Trump loyalists do.

Prize Winning Liar hired by Trump-

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany pushed back against reports
that the administration threw out a pandemic response plan left by the Obama
administration, saying the the Trump administration simply replaced it, during
a press briefing Friday afternoon.

McEnany was short on the details when it came to the reports.

Appearing Monday in a Trump campaign online chat with Lara Trump, the President's
daughter-in-law and campaign senior adviser, McConnell slammed Obama for criticizing
Trump's coronavirus response as an "absolute chaotic disaster" on a private call last week
with former staffers.

link

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/us-coronavirus-update-05-15-20/h_5987b61087f263efd96fd433de24f0a4

"What the critics failed to note, however, is that this thin packet of paper was replaced
by two detailed, robust pandemic response reports commissioned by the Trump administration."

- Kayleigh McEnany

Truth

69 page playbook left for Trump by Obama

The (Obama) playbook -- 40 pages plus appendices --
contains step-by-step advice on questions to ask, decisions to make, and which federal
agencies are responsible for what. It includes sample documents that officials could use
for inter-agency meetings. And it explicitly lists novel coronaviruses as one of the kinds
of pathogens that could require a major response.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/politics/fact-check-mcconnell-obama-trump-game-plan/index.html

Proof is in the pudding- President Obama provided a plan that worked-
He had success against the threat of Ebola.

More than a thousand of people die, everyday because Trump failed.

Wont make any difference...Trump's idiots will keep repeating the lie as fact.

You know, I just went on a search for Trumpers trumpeting threads
about the lack of a playbook and not even busybody engaged in that topic.

That makes this thread manufactured political outrage to refute a point never made.
I don't think the Trumpsters are taking marching orders from Mitch.
I don't think they trust or like him even.

:eek:

I think that you, instead, want to use lie as fact;
you just prefer yours to Mitch's...

The Obama administration made and advertised the plan in 2014. WTF! There was a press conference and everything. 🤦🏾*♀️

That makes this thread manufactured political outrage to refute a point never made.

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread is about Lying Mitch finally admitting to be a lying dickhead. No one gives a fuck about your obsession with Trump and busybody.

I'm sorry.
I forgot that you're a little slow,
so I'll put it terms easy enough for you to understand.

No one cared what Mitch said the first time around.
Nobody cares about it now except maybe
you and busybody.

It is amusing that you finally found a lie that you can believe in,
because, you know, politicians so rarely deviate from the truth
in their rat-shit little battles for power, just like this little foray
to the bottom of your own personal rabbit hole.

Why didn't you start a thread about Nancy Pelosi's bill.
Give us something we can believe in.
I mean, as long as you're playing partisan politics.

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread is about Lying Mitch finally admitting to be a lying dickhead. No one gives a fuck about your obsession with Trump and busybody.

AJ's a little bit verklempt this morning, you have to forgive him.

He made this big-assed would-be profound poem about the virus and the shutdown and the quarantine/social distancing culture earlier today that was supposed to rattle some topical troll cages or whatever, but nobody really gave a fuck and...it fell flat. :(

Last edited:

He made this big-assed would-be profound poem about the virus and the shutdown and the quarantine/social distancing culture earlier today that was supposed to rattle some topical troll cages or whatever, but nobody really gave a fuck and...it fell flat. :(

I made it to line three or so...

I'm sorry.

Very much so, you should try and do better.

I forgot that you're a little slow

You trying to confuse the thread with your love for Trump doesn't make me slow.

No one cared what Mitch said the first time around.
Nobody cares about it now except maybe
you and busybody.

You have the most posts in this thread and it wasn't even started by RoryN!

It is amusing that you finally found a lie that you can believe in,
because, you know, politicians so rarely deviate from the truth
in their rat-shit little battles for power, just like this little foray
to the bottom of your own personal rabbit hole.

When was the last time that you heard Mitch apologize? Yeah, shut up.

Why didn't you start a thread about Nancy Pelosi's bill.
Give us something we can believe in.
I mean, as long as you're playing partisan politics.

You bring up Trump in a non-Trump thread and then call *me* partisan? Quit talking just to hear your own voice, nitwit.

This morning? That dude's soul is so tortured from a life of flip-floppin' and being a sheep, incapable of making his own decisions or being his own man that he lashes out and flings his monkey poo here.

"You bring up Trump in a non-Trump thread and then call *me* partisan? Quit talking just to hear your own voice, nitwit."

How many times have you typed Trump in the last 24 hours?

That's why I brought it up.

nitwit

Ish called me a liar when I mentioned the playbook in a thread and then ran away like the cowardly cunt that he is after I proved it.

The real issue is why didn't McConnell know there was one? Because Trump and his keystone kops administration didn't use it.

Fucking morons.

You've been replying to in less than 2 minutes ~ that includes replying to yourself. Do you ever just shut the fuck up?

I will if you just do me one small favor.

Please link me to your original outrage over this grievous lie about Obama,
who you mention an awful lot...

:cool:

I will if you just do me one small favor.

Please link me to your original outrage over this grievous lie about Obama,
who you mention an awful lot...

:cool:

You have mentioned Obama 100 more times than I have in this thread.

I suggest you find another thread to troll for your sake.

Back