May as well start my own thread.

Oh my.....!!:heart::heart:

I haven't checked in here for a while.....;)

attachment.php

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do......:D
:rose:Incredible round butt lady!!!

The weekend is here! Just wish I were properly ringing in the weekend. But instead I have to drive 6 hours alone with my naughty thoughts.

The weekend is here! Just wish I were properly ringing in the weekend. But instead I have to drive 6 hours alone with my naughty thoughts.

be careful while driving... and share your naughty thoughts with us, after you reach your destination :)

You’d better pull over and sort those naughty thoughts out 😉 Here to assist if you’re looking for volunteers!

You could always create your own naughtiness.

Drive naked and treat the passing truckers, stop and strip naked on the side of the road, pull into a rest stop and have a party for anyone there.

Make your own fun.

I had a long drive today, but made the most of it. I drove with my blouse unbuttoned for a while, and then couldn't help but take my tits out. And yes, I drove like that for a good 30-40 min. Felt so good to tease them.

Last edited:
I had a long drive today, but made the most of it. I drove with my blouse unbuttoned for a while, and then couldn't help but take my tits out. And yes, I drove like that for a good 30-40 min. Felt so good to tease them.

Yumm. Roadtriop

damn sexy :devil: ... talk about distracted drivers (other drivers ;) )

That’s the only way your girls should travel. They need the feel of the wind on them as well.

So free and sensual.
Thanks for sharing.

Such sexy breasts too they deserve some attention from eyes, hands, lips and a tongue

:cattail:

Just gorgeous.

I wish I had been on that road.:devil:

Back