Mature Woman for Writing Exercise

Tofferman

Virgin
Greetings to all! I post in the hopes of connecting with a mature woman with whom to engage in a long term exchange that blurs the line between role play and online relationship. I think of this as a writing exercise that also introduces the possibility of building an online relationship. I am not certain how this will play out, but let me explain what I have in mind.

Following a message or two of introduction, I will present a short scenario, written from my point of view, in which you are referenced as my mother-in-law. In the form of a short story, this scenario will be erotic, but will not end with the consummation of the burgeoning physical relationship that is set up. The scenario will simply set the stage for continued exchange that will proceed in the form of private messages, email messages, etc. We can explore anything and everything as we get to know each other, from the mundane to the intimate (the real life), but written in the guise of tentative steps toward a relationship between mother-in-law and son-in-law (the role play)! Your persona in this exchange (beyond being my "mother-in-law") is up to you: married, widowed, whatever. Let real life take over, or develop a persona specifically for the exchange. We can move quickly or slowly in building the relationship, perhaps pursuing physical pleasure as a topic almost immediately. Perhaps, though, we skirt our desire for physical intimacy, flirting but not immediately opening ourselves.

Does this make any sense? I see it as a fun writing exercise, though the real goal is to establish an intimate, albeit virtual, relationship. In the real world (writing this post), I am a married man nearing fifty and this will be a secret relationship shared through personal messages, email, and perhaps occasional chat. (I am not able to chat often, to be clear.) We will not use real names, locations, etc. And there is no "needy" expectation or demand for attention. We might exchange ten messages one day, followed by a week of silence. We all have lives to live (real and virtual).

Anyway, if this sounds interesting, please let me hear your thoughts. Perhaps you have suggestions on how to go about this, or would like me to try to clarify my thoughts. Feel free to post on the board or to send me a private message. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I wish everyone a great day!

This is certainly different than your run of the mill personal that is found. Writing erotic exchanges between people can certainly be fun, especially if you do longer forms. I posted briefly about my own "writing adventure" here.

I do hope you find the right person for you, as I think you would have fun doing this.

Greetings to all! I post in the hopes of connecting with a mature woman with whom to engage in a long term exchange that blurs the line between role play and online relationship. I think of this as a writing exercise that also introduces the possibility of building an online relationship. I am not certain how this will play out, but let me explain what I have in mind.

Following a message or two of introduction, I will present a short scenario, written from my point of view, in which you are referenced as my mother-in-law. In the form of a short story, this scenario will be erotic, but will not end with the consummation of the burgeoning physical relationship that is set up. The scenario will simply set the stage for continued exchange that will proceed in the form of private messages, email messages, etc. We can explore anything and everything as we get to know each other, from the mundane to the intimate (the real life), but written in the guise of tentative steps toward a relationship between mother-in-law and son-in-law (the role play)! Your persona in this exchange (beyond being my "mother-in-law") is up to you: married, widowed, whatever. Let real life take over, or develop a persona specifically for the exchange. We can move quickly or slowly in building the relationship, perhaps pursuing physical pleasure as a topic almost immediately. Perhaps, though, we skirt our desire for physical intimacy, flirting but not immediately opening ourselves.

Does this make any sense? I see it as a fun writing exercise, though the real goal is to establish an intimate, albeit virtual, relationship. In the real world (writing this post), I am a married man nearing fifty and this will be a secret relationship shared through personal messages, email, and perhaps occasional chat. (I am not able to chat often, to be clear.) We will not use real names, locations, etc. And there is no "needy" expectation or demand for attention. We might exchange ten messages one day, followed by a week of silence. We all have lives to live (real and virtual).

Anyway, if this sounds interesting, please let me hear your thoughts. Perhaps you have suggestions on how to go about this, or would like me to try to clarify my thoughts. Feel free to post on the board or to send me a private message. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I wish everyone a great day!

Thank you for the response, MundaneOne. I appreciate the encouragement. Checking out your "adventure" now... :)

Back