Mature bi-male chat

58 mwm bi...have a friend nearby that "lets" me come suck his dick. Its a glorious dick too...and when he cums, which he struggles with as I think he is a chronic masturbater, he cums lots and its salty delicious and stick to your teeth creamy.
HOLY SHIT! IF THAT'S YOUR ASS, WHAT AN ASS ON YOU BABY!

best experience I've ever had when it came to a blowjob was when an older gentleman took out his teeth and gave me a "gumjob" and it was AMAZING! He was only in his 50s but man was it great, I shot a BIG load down his throat. He is one of only 2 people who can make me cum from a blowjob. My wife can barely do it if I'm worked up enough. Would LOVE to find a cocksucker who I could call on anytime I just want my dick sucked.

Hi how are you I am 71 as well and I have had two bi experiences over the past year You are not leaving it too late It is just lovely to suck and be sucked There seems to be a few around our age wanting to try something different ... gentle as you go ❤
Older also and sucked my first cock a recently and am willing to chat. See my post in Bi- curious.

Dwm 60 looking for my first M2M experience. Want to try all that two men can do together.

57 mwm, had a couple experiences in the last couple months. Hit me up if you want to chat. I'm off tomorrow, but can chat off an on while at work today. North Carolina here also.

Last edited:
I'm a 48 y/o married bi male into the swing lifestyle for several years where we have met two nice bi couples that we have become close friends with.

Back