massaging balls

Echoing some of what has already been said here: Some guys want little to no ball touch, some want intense attention.

Adding to that, I was into a little nut touch, and only well into fuck play. Then I got a vasectomy, and now half of my need & pleasure is from receiving full undercarriage man-tenance.

Convinced that I want to try some of that. I am a little concerned with asking for the flicking of the fingertip on each one individually. Only one way to find out.

There are many things on which most every guy agrees. But testicle action is not one of them. Some guys love it, others are far too sensitive. Best to ask in advance.
True. Everyone is different. Best to talk openly and figure out what each other likes or might like to try

True. Everyone is different. Best to talk openly and figure out what each other likes or might like to try

I think I mentioned that it's usually just in certain circumstances.
the guys are initially surprised, which I like. guys do like new experiences.
subsequent times, they all super enjoy.
the underside of cock, from base to tip is sensitive to licking. I think it's part of that.

the underside of cock, from base to tip is sensitive to licking. I think it's part of that.
I think it depends on the new experience. Some experiences are good some not so good.
Everyone is different in what they like or don’t like.
I saw some of the videos. To me… they seemed hmmmm
To light a touch
That’s just me.

Use just the tip of your tongue to really get my senses going then you can engulf the whole shaft deepthroat :devilish: 🔥

I love to suck my hubby's ball sack and put them in my mouth and swirl my tongue around while stroking him very slowly. He goes crazy. I do shave his balls as I hate getting hair in my mouth. I find it very very sexy to do that.
Well, that description made me instantly aroused. I had a girlfriend years ago who absolutely loved focusing on my ball sack. She would take each ball into her mouth and suck and caress it with her tongue. She would also gently nibble on each ball -- such a turn on! ;)

I don't know if this fits the thread BUT it does involve the balls and IMO it feels really good. The guys will relate better to what I am describing - When we are getting closer to orgasm, our scrotum tightens up and our testicles go up and almost disappear. One time while I was pleasuring myself and my scrotum was tightened, I felt like slapping it gently - even though I was pretty far along I felt like I actually got harder after slapping my tightened up balls. I noticed the head was more engorged and the feeling was really nice. It is a happy medium between the aching you feel when you get hit in the balls AND pleasure. Needless to say, it made my orgasm stronger. I don't do it every time but I would recommend guys give it a try and see if you can feel the sensation I am describing. I have had my wife do it for me when I have asked her to give me a hand job. Not too hard though! Just tap tap tap. Good luck and enjoy!

I love having my balls held, squeezed, even slapped (at times). It's heaven when a woman will get down there and suck one or both of my balls into her mouth. Incredible!

Back