Married Woman For Chat

Coconuts

You are mysterious, colourful, naughty, nice...you come from an exotic country, and I lovvve those tanned legs...I would notice you walking on a street, I would notice how you walk, and smile, for I am sure you walk in a lovely way...I am intrigued by you...but it would also be seeing you walk barefoot on the beach...by the sea..

You are mysterious, colourful, naughty, nice...you come from an exotic country, and I lovvve those tanned legs...I would notice you walking on a street, I would notice how you walk, and smile, for I am sure you walk in a lovely way...I am intrigued by you...but it would also be seeing you walk barefoot on the beach...by the sea..

Flirting... Huh...
I like it

How about getting to know her first before demanding to see her tits?

OP post what you’re comfortable with and don’t let anyone push you into doing something you don’t want to do.

Thnx dear for respect

Sri Lanka Married Chat

Ritaraj;

Love to chat with a Married woman since I am a married man. What is it you would like to chat about? I bet there is a delay when receiving these messages since you live in Sri Lanka.

What topic would you like to discuss? I respect your wishes to get to know someone first and I will not "DEMAND" to see your tits or your body. The image you attached is enough (well for now at least).

So Ritaraj - You pick the Topic and we can chat about it.

Barber

Yes, you are attractive :).

Besides English, do you speak Sinhala or Tamil?

Inquiring mind would like to know.

Hi Rita, saw your pics. Awesome you are really sexy. I am from India. If you wish to chat on Lit I am on Lit Chat around midnight at least 3-4 days of the week. If you want to catch up with me. I am on hangouts. Either you can chat on hangouts or leave a message for me to catch up with you on Lit. I am open to chat or rp on any topic or roles.
Bye Take Care,
Hardik
hardik8in@gmail.com

How to chat on lit

Back