Married and very Bi-Curious

I feel for all you married and " bicurious" men out there. It's not easy exploring this side or this curiosity for the obvious reasons and it won't get any easier if you were to ever able to actually find a guy and explore this curiosity. You're only gonna want it more. Trust me.

It's a good thing I was able to explore back in college and before getting married but honestly that side has been on my mind more and more lately. Can't lie 😜

I hear you! I'm there as well. But finding someone near your town can sometimes be a little difficult at best.
I'm in Cedar Park Texas. Far from Illinois.
Me too. Been craving cock for years, wanting a fellow married to explore with, but they're all far away, it seems....

Bi-Curious male looking for a friend first and hopefully turn into a friend with benefits! I know, a long shot huh! I've been curious for most of my adult life and have come close to meeting someone but something always screws it up. I was nervous as hell and looking forward to it but he backed out. I would like to get to know someone and then let it progress. I'm 5'7" 180lbs 61 years old and in pretty good shape. Looking for someone in the southern Ocala area of Florida. Let's chat!
This post made my dick jump, let’s chat!

You think all that's hard? Try to find a couple in southern Tas where the guy is bi to play with. Geez! Talk about non-existent. Or at least hard to find.

Good morning married guys!! A lot of the same boat in this thread.....agree, the trick is finding the discretion close to you!!! Shouldn't be as complicated, but to do it safe, it is!! The leap is fun though!!! We all want a good cum!!!!
Or some good cum! Would really like to be playing with a couple and fucklicking them.

My wife and I went to a swinger hotel last weekend and picked up a couple guys. A couple were straight and just fucked her, but one let me suck his cock between fucking her, then finished in my mouth. Later my wife asked if he came in my mouth, then she told me that she had told him to because she knows how much I like having cum in my mouth. What a great woman!

I feel for all you married and " bicurious" men out there. It's not easy exploring this side or this curiosity for the obvious reasons and it won't get any easier if you were to ever able to actually find a guy and explore this curiosity. You're only gonna want it more. Trust me.

It's a good thing I was able to explore back in college and before getting married but honestly that side has been on my mind more and more lately. Can't lie 😜
Can it be that chances go down with age, but the interest increases with the same duration of age?

I totally agree with you on all accounts especially the part about what’s been on my mind lately! Sucking a cock is something every guy should try at least once….you might really enjoy it;-0~

Bi-Curious male looking for a friend first and hopefully turn into a friend with benefits! I know, a long shot huh! I've been curious for most of my adult life and have come close to meeting someone but something always screws it up. I was nervous as hell and looking forward to it but he backed out. I would like to get to know someone and then let it progress. I'm 5'7" 180lbs 61 years old and in pretty good shape. Looking for someone in the southern Ocala area of Florida. Let's chat!
Lets chat

Back