Making His Dark Fantasies Reality (closed for sexy_curves and karnelman)

Sophia bit her lip, rolling her eyes at his confidence. She had backed herself into a corner, leaving it up to him if they would meet for dinner. She rolled her eyes and exhaled slowly as she lay back on the couch, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm free tonight" she said, about to give him her address when she stopped. "I need to stop at the pub at some point today though, why don't we meet there?" She suggested, looking up at the ceiling, holding her breath as she waitedfor his response.

He had completely gotten under her skin with his comments last night and she wanted nothing more than to explain just how wrong he was.

“I have an appointment late this afternoon,” He lied.
“I will have my driver pick you up at the pub and bring you to the restaurant to meet me. He will be there at eight. Do you like per se?” Doug replied wanting to maintain control of the situation.

He knew it was extremely unlikely that she had dined at one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. Dinner for two with wine and tip would run as much as two thousand dollars, which was no doubt a large chunk of her annual earnings. For him it represented no more than a couple of minutes’ worth of investment earnings. Though he wasn’t trying to impress her he was trying to make a statement about his finances. Doug had no illusions about her being impressed by money. The fact that reservations were nearly impossible to get would not be an issue. Doug knew with a quick call a table would be found for him and his guest.

Was he kidding? Sophia had on occasion set up reservations weeks in advanced at Per Se for the owner of the gallery she interned at when certain buyers made significant purchases. She was well aware of how difficult it was to reserve a table and the outrageous bills that accompanied the privilege of acquiring a table.

Even if he was serious, finding something in her closet appropriate for such an occasion would be a stretch at the very least. As she thought about how many hours she would have to work at the Celtic Harp to be able to cover the bill for an evening spent at Per Se, she realized how long of a silence there had been as he waited for her answer.

"I wouldn't know," she said honestly "I'm more of a corner diner kind of girl." He already knew she was a bartender at a neighborhood pub, she didn't think it necessary to bring up the obvious fact that she would never be able to afford the place.

"Eight is fine, but we really don't have to go somewhere that extravagant" she added, wondering what exactly he would be expecting from her after such an evening, her parents having raised her to believe there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Last edited:
Doug thought for a few seconds before deciding he needed to back off on the level snobbery of the eatery.

“If you are worried about expectations, you needn’t be,” He said guessing at one of her objections. “But you are a lady after my own heart as far as food choice and I do want you to be comfortable. Since you prefer diners, if you can wait until 8:30 we can stay on that side of the bridge and hit Junior’s or Ruccola.”

He knew money and fancy food wouldn’t impress her, but he figured his knowledge of Brooklyn diners would at least surprise her. Having spent a lot of time making deals in New York eateries, Doug knew more than most. He knew the best and worst places from Hackensack to Brighten Beach and the Tappan Zee to the Varrazano Narrows.

His suggestions for places they could go on her side of the bridge surprised her. She smiled softly and walked over to the windows in her living room, the sky finally clearing after the gloomy day yesterday. She'd been to both of his suggestions before and enjoyed them both.

"Why don't you pick? I'll be at the pub at 8:30," she said, accepting his new offer. Part of her wished she'd not given him the option of having dinner, the phone call might already be over and she'd be moving on with her life. There was another part, a small part, that was looking forward to this evening.

After hanging up Doug headed to the bathroom to empty his bursting bladder and shower. By the time he returned to the bed room his bed had been made and clothes were laid out. His staff was so well trained it was as if elves magically took care of his every need. But instead of the usual expensive tailored suit that awaited him, Doug decided to go casual. He selected a pair of khakis and a designer polo shirt from his large closet. For a man who preferred to spend his days naked he had an amazing clothing collection.

He heard the room service attendant setting up breakfast in the other room as he stood naked enjoying the view. From the lofty heights of his penthouse suite the vast oasis of Central Park amidst the tall edifices appeared as a green valley in a canyon. From that vantage point none of the ugliness of the city was apparent. All one could see was beauty and wealth.

Doug quickly dressed, ate part of the breakfast that was laid out for him and headed down to his waiting car. The plan for the day was to continue the hunt. Even though he hoped he was close to landing the object of his desires, Doug could not be sure he had ensnared the alluring blond. His success in life and business had come from preparation and always having a backup plan.

His heart wasn’t in the hunt that day. And no prey had caught his eye, except for the young waitress he fucked in the back of his limo. Since he had no plans to push things with Sophia and he was a man of large carnal appetites, Doug figured it best that he sate his needs before his evening encounter.

The waitress was more than enthusiastic about being the afternoon backseat playmate of the obviously wealthy customer. When he was done the somewhat naïve young women got a tip worthy of the highest priced whores in the city. Though she protested when he handed her the cash, the waitress neither slapped him or refused to take the money. They parted with a hug and his thanking her for a nice time.

After a trip back to the Plaza to shower her scent off his body, his driver took him to Brooklyn. The limo pulled up in front of the pub at exactly 8:3

Once the call had ended, Sophia walked back into her bedroom, and changed into her athletic clothes. She grabbed her headphones and her iPod and went for a run. She was nervous about her plans for the evening and a long run always helped her feel more centered.

She stopped at deli on her way back to her apartment and bought a salad and a bottle of water that she enjoyed on her balcony that was just big enough for a small cafe style table and two chairs. After she finished lunch, she grabbed her laptop and did some work for her gallery internship before going back inside to take a shower and get ready.

Wrapped in a towel, Sophia walked to her closet and picked through her clothes, settling on black jeans, a white v-neck tshirt and a charcoal grey fitted blazer. She dried her hair and put it up in a low bun, did her makeup and slipped on a pair of black ballet flats before picking up her purse and making the short trip to the Celtic Harp. She walked in and slipped behind the bar to pick up her paycheck and her schedule.

She glanced at the door as one of the bartenders stopped her to talk about a new happy hour idea. As the conversation started to wind down, Sophia noticed a limo outside through the front window. While she had no way of knowing who was in the backseat of the car, she would have bet the paycheck in her purse that it was her dinner companion. She excused herself and promised to bring up the idea to their boss during her next shift before walking outside.

Doug stepped out of the limo as she emerged from the pub. He smiled and offered his hand. Part of him wished she was like the waitress from earlier in the day. He was certain the aloof bartender was a far better lay than the eager to please waitress. But he was sticking with the thought that good things come to those who wait.

After holding the door for her and then settling into the limo next to her he said, “You know I just realized the oddest thing. You never gave me your name.”

Even though she had not given it, Doug was well aware of her name as well as all the other details that a quick background check could find on her. He was not a man that left things to chance.

“In case you didn’t note mine from the credit card it is Douglas Braymer, but I prefer Doug in informal settings.”

Sophie smiled softly as he stepped out of the limo. This entire scenario was crazy, driving around Brooklyn with a complete stranger in his limo; it went against everything she'd ever been taught as a child and part of her was leery about it all.

She took his offered hand and slid into the car, watching as he got in and sat down next to her. He was right, she'd never shared her name. She had remembered his name from his credit card the previous night.

"Sophia Lindstrom" she said, adjusting the cuff of her blazer. "Everyone calls me Sophie."

Back