Make IT taste better?

madmanmike said:
pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.

That is the WORST idea I've EVER heard. I feel sorry for this woman.... she probably has such a horrible yeast infection she can't even walk straight.

For those of you who don't know, DON'T EVER put any FOOD in your vagina, ESPECIALLY sugar, or you will have a yeast infection so bad you won't know what to do with yourself. Yeast is the fungus that naturally lives in the vagina, and it EATS sugar, so if you put sugar in there, it will OVERGROW and get out of control... hence the infection.

(Condom covered cucumbers and bananas are okay :p)

sunandshadow said:
Ironic how no one has mentioned that some people simply like the taste/smell of pussy and some people simply don't, just like some people simply like the taste/smell of cock and some don't. (Actually the cock itself doesn't taste like much of anything, the scent/pheremone glands are in the pubes and on the balls.) If you love the taste, you probably prefer it as strong as possible (prefer your partner to not shave and not shower immediately before sex). On the raunch end of things, some people prefer a partner who has not showered in a day or two.

Ummmm - I had my first thread pulled because I was playing with this idea so I'm going to go carefully here!
My boyfriend and I LOVE this. I know it's a minority thing, but it has its place in the world of sex surely?
We discovered it after a longish camping trip and honestly just couldn't get enough of each other.
Yes, it's dirty.
Yes, it has a taboo element.
That's what we like.
We are really clean people in every other respect, it's just that (when we can) we enjoy kinda 'dirty' sex.
Usually it's a treat reserved for holidays & long weekends. We would be worried walking around all the time like this in case others noticed.
But just for the bedroom, as a change, as a treat from time to time, it can be really hot.
But that may just be us! Each to their own.
Oh and I should say that it can be done without irritation & risk of infection if done with care. He loves it on me & I LOVE it on him.
Just sayin'!
LIC :kiss:

Edit: Just noticed that my previous post which I thought was pulled is now in 'The Playground' so my bad for not realising. Glad it's still around, but sad I got no takers for it! :)

Last edited:
coffee a no no

I drink a lot of coffee and my wife my wife tells me I have a very bitter taste when i cum in her mouth. So now when i think she may be in the mood later, I don't drink any coffee or tea but I do eat and drink sweet tasting foods [ pineapple seems the best ] she says it tastes much better this way...So now if I drink coffee shortly before sex and she goes down on me , I will not come in her mouth but finish off in some other fashion ....I think she appreciates this .

Bathe and smell

According to a nurse friend, bathing is better than showering because everything, including ass, is submerged and soaking. Seems to work just fine.

The nastiest pussy I ever encountered was caused by an infection. She said she hadn't noticed anything! If you have any doubts, ladies, taste and/or smell yourself. If it smells strong/nasty/blech, take a bath or see a doctor.

Guys, if you expect her to down on you, take a shower!

pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.

Holy crap, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard! I have GOT to try this with my husband!
Thanks for the great idea!

Viginia ??

I know this has been asked numorus times but a girl have been talking to and i were just wondering what all makes the viginia taste and/or smell better? Thank you for your help.

Isn't that like a State? If memory serves me correctly, it is adjacent to N. Viginia...

Holy crap, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard! I have GOT to try this with my husband!
Thanks for the great idea!

just make sure to have a good wash afterwards inside and out.

thats the trick to sugar items.. clean up.

I know this has been asked numorus times but a girl have been talking to and i were just wondering what all makes the viginia taste and/or smell better? Thank you for your help.

Virginia (?) tastes a lot like country ham. It's suppose to be salty.
Vagina's on the other hand is a different thread. :rolleyes:

my girl and I used a Popsicle once..we used it like a dildo yes it was cold and messy but the taste afterwards was amazing

Kevintn

I concur. Although I hear Golden Virginia makes a good smoke. Not to be confused with a viginia shower.

Eat 1 pound of chocolate within a duration of one week, and it would taste super sweet. I kno, cause I have tried. Good chocolate though, don't waste your calories on crappy chocolate. Swiss, German, or French is the best. Enjoy : ) BTW it was milk chocolate

That not washing thing... I'm a hygiene/smell freak - I have one shower every day, someimes two and will always re-wash my puss an hour or so before getting down to stuff.

Or at least I did until I met the latest man. He loves me unwashed and not wearing underarm deodoant. As a special treat for him sometimes I will go 24-36 hours without a shower or deodorant. I don't like feeling dirty and smelly BUT the way he gets turned on, smelling and licking my armpits, pussy and asshole, it's a turn on in itself........ when he buries his face in me and inhales deeply and shudders and moans with arousal... well, what woman wouldn't enjoy seeing that!?

On taste in general, I know semen tastes very different depending on what a man has been eating. My pet hate is garlic. I love garlic in food and LOATHE it in semen.

Last edited:
Cleanliness is Key!! I agree with all who said that, but to enhance the taste a bit..my lady and I as well, eat Celery a few hours or a day before. And what it has done is add a very faint Sweetness to it. Can't say if it works for all ...but its worth a try.

I wish I could help you, rallas, but just as Will Rogers could say he had never met a man he didn't like, I have yet to encounter a woman whose taste was a problem.

I have read here that some personal habits such as smoking or dietary choices can have some effect on the flavor but I can't vouch for that. It's all been good to my taste.

I can certainly vouch that outside of hygiene, diet and smoking absolutely affect the taste of a lady.
I've dated a vegan, and her taste was very very mild. In the past, I'd cunni'd women who semi-regularly wolfed down a Big Mac after a drunken binder and I can absolutely say they tasted and smelled much stronger.

Back