Louise - My Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding one more of my pics.
attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1114084&d=1327936019

Love the panty pic as you mite imagine :)

Wow

Nice pics.. thanks for sharing.

as u mentioned in ur signature Nude hugs, i would like one , if u don't mind :)

Blue Lingerie

Lovely and sexy as always Louise Any chance we could see you in some sexy attire ?

Hi maturelvr,
I sleep nude, so sexy bedroom attire is only for teasing, like in these two pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lingerie 1.JPG
    Lingerie 1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,156
  • Lingerie 3.JPG
    Lingerie 3.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,304
  • Blue Lounger avatar.jpg
    Blue Lounger avatar.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 26,286
Last edited:
Hi maturelvr,
I sleep nude, so sexy bedroom attire is only for teasing, like in these two pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like that you sleep nude. I find that very stimulating. :D

Looking good. Glad to hear you enjoy yourself whereever you go.

Hi maturelvr,

attachment.php

attachment.php

You may consider me thoroughly teased. I also sleep naked. If I ever have to go into hospital I'll have to go shop for some pyjamas. :)

You may consider me thoroughly teased. I also sleep naked. If I ever have to go into hospital I'll have to go shop for some pyjamas. :)

That's funny and so true. A few yeas back, hubby was in hospital and I had to go and buy him some pjs.

I thought most hospitals provide pj's....I think they are called Johnnies?

Ahh that looks so lovely, I'm very envious that there's nude beach there. I bet the sea breeze felt beautiful against your skin.
I like all your pictures, when I look at them you being naked seems to be a secondary thought, like you would look the same regardless of the amount of clothes you were wearing and I think that's the way people should look when they're naked, comfortable and unashamed :D.

Let me show you another pic that follows the theme of the last two posts.
attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1124157&d=1333458610

I know that you are refering to being comfortable in your own skin and I know that you are, but honestly that pic has caused me some small discomfort in my pants. They seem suddenly to be a little tight. I know it is my fault, but seeing you like that makes me want to tie your arms in that position and tease your wonderful sexy body and such thoughts give rise to my little problem.

Devilish nude hugs. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back