Lothario and Cindy's Lounge

Lothario1956

Literotica Guru
Starting this up again as the other one was closed...please note...

"embedded images which contain a website logo."

are not allowed. Links are ok - but not actual images.

My girlfriend Cindy is co partner in this venture...but otherwise - business as usual!

Last edited:
the waitress is back!

d80f5a64cf8ba2fb1095534c66dfcd87.jpg

Ohhhh, darling! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you!!! 💋

And, you surely do KNOW what I LOVE! I'm not called GloriHoleLover for nothing!!! 💓

I kneel at that beautiful hole...my own Temple of Lust...ready...EAGER...to make passionate love to ANY cock that cums through!!! Ohhh, how I do LOVE IT!!! 💟💝💖

Your devoted, cock-loving faggot,

Glori. 💋

Ohhhh, darling! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you!!! 💋

And, you surely do KNOW what I LOVE! I'm not called GloriHoleLover for nothing!!! 💓

I kneel at that beautiful hole...my own Temple of Lust...ready...EAGER...to make passionate love to ANY cock that cums through!!! Ohhh, how I do LOVE IT!!! 💟💝💖

Your devoted, cock-loving faggot,

Glori. 💋

glad you liked honey...i like to keep my slutty little whores happy!!:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmm.. Lothario's cock whore..love the sound of that...and I bet you look so good with s mouthful of cock!!:kiss::kiss::devil:

I like that, too, baby!!! And, yes! I do look good with a mouthful of manhood! 😍

Years ago, a boyfriend of mine photographed and videotaped (remember that big, on the shoulder, VHS camcorder???) me orally pleasuring a number of his friends! (My BF was nearly 30 years older than I, as were his friends...quite a hot, dirty-old-man club...which I just ADORE!) I WISH I had those pics and tapes today! But I have no clue where they ever went!!!

ONE of the ways know know I look good sucking!!! 😮

I like that, too, baby!!! And, yes! I do look good with a mouthful of manhood! 😍

Years ago, a boyfriend of mine photographed and videotaped (remember that big, on the shoulder, VHS camcorder???) me orally pleasuring a number of his friends! (My BF was nearly 30 years older than I, as were his friends...quite a hot, dirty-old-man club...which I just ADORE!) I WISH I had those pics and tapes today! But I have no clue where they ever went!!!

ONE of the ways know know I look good sucking!!! 😮

I do remember:kiss::kiss:;) those...wow that must have been quite a night..love to have seen the pics and video!

Back