looking to chat

Hey zamm - my apologies for this delayed reply. Thank you for posting nonetheless! Some replies below:

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc. I enjoy real stories and the one that comes to mind was written by a women who went to Las Vegas with her husband and ended up with two guys in their hotel room. If you are interested I can tell you the name of the story and the author.
--> oooo a 3some/group with the knowledge of her husband eh? interesting! feel free to PM me the title of the story.

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. 62 y.o professional in Shanghai working way too hard in a firm that demands high performance and always has another set of deliverables once the ones that have been completed are submitted. I'm not buff but in good shape and do 200 pushups every morning. I like history, museums, sports and art.
--> how long have you been in Shanghai?
--> I think its time for you to relax and enjoy life! :)

Hey Removalist - welcome to the thread. I hope you enjoyed it.

Hi Asian,
this thread looks interesting so here goes :)
1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? No I haven't.
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you? Would have to have been chatting here and via email, possibly phone for a while to actually want to meet up.
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? I do expect a reply even if it's a thank you but not interested reply, it's only polite.
--> For the most part, I agree but I suppose it also depends on the sort of message that was received. some are deliberately rude, or intentionally annoying. I think those do not require a reply, a block be much easier. Come on guys, while this is lit and its online, it doesnt mean you should act like a spoilt child being deliberately aggravating. As Removalist aptly said, just be polite.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. Overall pretty good. The stories are fantastic, I even wrote a couple myself. Chat is a bit disappointing.
--> I totally agree with you. The chat quality has been declining, unfortunately.

5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region? No.
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination? Would probably try to find a remote island to holiday on out there. Would love to be naked for a couple of weeks.
--> Haha, I'm not sure there are nudist beaches around here, but should you find one, let us know. :)

Hey renrob - welcome.

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
Yes another MWM bi guy (as in this year). We've discretely met up a few times so its going well.
--> both of you must be from the same vicinity to have been able to meet up a few times already! are there quite a high number of bi guys in australia?

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
People naturally want to put the best versions of themselves forward, maybe an embellished ideal? Not limited to gender I don't think
--> As I said, it probably happens with both genders.

4. How has your experience on lit been?
Mostly positive, I'm a bit of a lurker and pipe up when the conversation is interesting but I browse a lot.
--> Lucky you!

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
Very busy with life person, trying to balance work, home, Physics degree, karate training, road bike cycling, PC gaming with friends across Australia to keep up the relations. Science Fiction, anime ...
that rounds out most of the interests I suppose.
--> You really are busy, I wonder how you find time to get on lit! :)

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Not a Lit gathering but did do some swinging meets with an ex- which were so awesome. Maximum was three couples.
--> oooo interesting! tell us more!

kisschampagne - hello there! You might be the first female to post in my thread! :)

[QUOT=kisschampagne;86621862]Hi asian! :)

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
- I'm not a guy... oh dear, I kinda bulk deleted without replying... oops. And, I was bewildered by the KIK since I had not known what that was.
--> you just joined and already you're bulk deleting?? haha.

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
- that I am relatively normal but incredibly vanilla comparatively?
--> normal is good. :)

- I don't have anything in particular, mainly just curious about what others like/ do, since nobody talks about such in real life?
--> i hope you find the right people to chat with, not always the easiest.

[/QUOTE]

Hey renrob - welcome.

Hey thanks for the welcome Asian

--> both of you must be from the same vicinity to have been able to meet up a few times already! are there quite a high number of bi guys in australia?

Yes! We are relatively close, within 50km of each other. Conveniently one of the sites I work at is not far from his place.
With online resources it's relatively easy to find Bi guys. I've been with quite a few guys all of which were Bi (or at least they were at the time!). Did a bit of experimenting as a teen due to circumstances - but I'll leave that appropriately vague for the purpose of a public forum.

Socially there is still a stigma - bisexuals get a bit of a rough treatment from both the straight and gay communities in Au. Most bi guys don't advertise publicly.

--> You really are busy, I wonder how you find time to get on lit!

Due to work I'm an Early Bird riser.
Due to nature I'm a Night Owl.

When those two collide with life I just end up as a Permanently Exhausted Pigeon.

Not a Lit gathering but did do some swinging meets with an ex- which were so awesome. Maximum was three couples.

That is a long long long story. Fortunately I've started it elsewhere so it makes it pretty neat:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=81768172&postcount=11

^^ this is where it started.

Hello again!

Hey thanks for the welcome Asian

Did a bit of experimenting as a teen due to circumstances - but I'll leave that appropriately vague for the purpose of a public forum.
--> Fair enough.

Socially there is still a stigma - bisexuals get a bit of a rough treatment from both the straight and gay communities in Au. Most bi guys don't advertise publicly.
--> why would the gays give the bi guys rough treatment?

Due to work I'm an Early Bird riser.
Due to nature I'm a Night Owl.

When those two collide with life I just end up as a Permanently Exhausted Pigeon.

--> haha - thats funny. :)

--> is "Kate" your wife? (i'm guessing you're married, since your first post alludes to it)
--> you gonna continue your story? :)

Did a bit of experimenting as a teen due to circumstances - but I'll leave that appropriately vague for the purpose of a public forum.
--> Fair enough.

I do tell people if they're generally interested but not on the forum - surprising how common the origin stories are.

-> why would the gays give the bi guys rough treatment?

Rough may be the wrong word. I'll see if I can explain my perceptions: It seems society here has embraced men and women being gay. Due to patriarchal sexual objectification it's been relatively acceptable for women to be bisexual - male bisexuality hasn't been really championed at all. In some ways it's cool - a surprising amount of women have become rather excited when they discover a bi guy.

Sometimes bisexuals get a 'fence sitting' reputation - society likes it's categories so when a category is fluid across many others people think it disrupts their binary perception of the world.

--> is "Kate" your wife? (i'm guessing you're married, since your first post alludes to it)

No - start of that post reveals she's my ex-girlfriend. We had a few fun years together.

--> you gonna continue your story?

I already did :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=82121584&postcount=18

The whole saga really does take a while to recount, albeit I've never spoken to anybody for long enough to finish it I don't think.

Hey renrob - my apologies, could not log in to lit a few nights ago, this happens randomly.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=82121584&postcount=18

The whole saga really does take a while to recount, albeit I've never spoken to anybody for long enough to finish it I don't think.

If I read that correctly, I'm sorry to hear that, I've had similar experiences where the guys either just disappear or change, its pretty hurtful.

Hey zamm - I received your messages sent through "feedback" Thanks. However I can't reply to you there as I dont think you left any contact details.

To reply in the forum, you can click on one/any of the buttons at the bottom right eg: "reply with quote", or "quick reply" etc.

Alternatively, there's also the private messages (PMs) that you can send to another lit user - look at the top right on the "bulletin boards" page.

Hope this helps.

Been there, done that

Hi Asian,

I just returned from a trip to Asia.

I met someone online and made it a business trip.

We had online encounters that we continue even now. We have both felt free to explore sexuality with each other. When she picked me up at the airport we had sex almost nonstop day and night and noon and Everytime we looked at each other.
Sometimes we didn't leave my apartment for several days.

It is had for me to confess but I was hesitant to try every dirty thing she said I could think to try. I will not make that mistake again.
I plan to return because I promise her to come enjoy her more.

I guess there is more than I care to devulge via forum.

Anyway,
Enjoyed the opportunity to share a little while I wait for her to text me for our fix.

Hey renrob - my apologies, could not log in to lit a few nights ago, this happens randomly.

If I read that correctly, I'm sorry to hear that, I've had similar experiences where the guys either just disappear or change, its pretty hurtful.

It's no problem - we all have busy lives too live too and tech issues just add to it.

I had a really great chat buddy on here a while ago but Real Life forced her to abandon her Lit outlet. It happens

It's no problem - we all have busy lives too live too and tech issues just add to it.

I had a really great chat buddy on here a while ago but Real Life forced her to abandon her Lit outlet. It happens

I suppose it depends on what each is looking for, from chatting online. I generally prefer to take it off-lit and spend the time actually getting to know the person. That said, it is likely most who visit lit are just looking to escape the real world.

I suppose it depends on what each is looking for, from chatting online. I generally prefer to take it off-lit and spend the time actually getting to know the person. That said, it is likely most who visit lit are just looking to escape the real world.

Escape the real world, reminisce about days gone by, fantasise about what could have been ...

Yes that's what the online experience offers I suppose.

I think somewhere in there you can discover some truth in between the real-world escape. Quite possible to establish deep connections I'm sure.

Off-lit is good for more dynamic chatting, although I've known a few people who prefer Lit chat for various reasons.

I felt like poetry tonight

A twenty fifteen
voracious reader writer
appetite for life

Escape the real world, reminisce about days gone by, fantasise about what could have been ...

Yes that's what the online experience offers I suppose.

I think somewhere in there you can discover some truth in between the real-world escape. Quite possible to establish deep connections I'm sure.

Off-lit is good for more dynamic chatting, although I've known a few people who prefer Lit chat for various reasons.

usually because they are married or have a partner. thus the question that have been posed in other forums...would their liaisons on lit be considered as cheating?

usually because they are married or have a partner. thus the question that have been posed in other forums...would their liaisons on lit be considered as cheating?

That depends on the couple.
My usual rule is as long as clothes stay on, it's not cheating.

Oh I'm married and use Lit discretely. I did use the acronym MWM in my first post here which I assumed was universal in understanding of Married White Male.

In the end it's pragmatism. Lit - for me at least - is a coping mechanism for an underutilised aspect of myself. Chatting on Lit with others and keeping it discrete is a small burden to bear.

Not everyone would see it that way I know.

Hi Asian, thanks for the welcome :)

Gosh, that acronym stumped me til your post, lol. Thank you! I had briefly wondered if it meant Man With Man... which didn't make sense much in some profiles.

Oh I had to google it not so long ago "Define MWM".
Although I'm a bit of a "one world" kinda guy and I don't really see why "white" should even matter, I defaulted to what I assumed was accepted use parlance.

Here we go....

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? I have not, but I have been good friends with a few online (and outside of lit) for years.

If you havent, would you? With the right person, yes!

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? I would expect a reply under normal circumstances. There are times of course when the reply isn't likely (e.g. someone hasn't been online for a while, etc). If I don't get a reply, it's not a big deal.

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online? I have no clue. Being open and honest from the get-go is the best way to go. That way you know someone likes you for you, not someone you are pretending to be. And yes, women lie as well. When I have found out about that dishonesty, it's always very disappointing. Wouldn't want to put others through the same thing.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. It's been great. Though I don't come here often, and am selective of what boards I hang out on.

5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region? I have not, but would like to! You'd need to give me a grand tour!

6. whats your best experience from lit? Well I love to read, so Lit provides that (when I'm in the mood for erotica) like none other. I suppose the greatest take-away from Lit is making a friend that I still speak with on a regular basis, even though she is not here anymore.

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. Aaaahhh, open-ended question!!! I like to read, write, do various music-related things, and eat cookies. I suppose those are good points to hit upon about myself, and also good topics if you want to start a conversation with me.

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering? I have not. I've been invited though. People here can be very kind and welcoming at times. :)

Back