42m4f Looking for voice chat fun on my commute home

Seattle39m

Virgin
Hello,
I have about an hour commute these days and thought it would be fun to find someone to voice chat with. There's a stretch where the roads are very empty and would love to try having fun in the car (don't worry I'll pull off if I have to ;)

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have about an hour commute these days and thought it would be fun to find someone to voice chat with. There's a stretch where the roads are very empty and would love to try having fun in the car (don't worry I'll pull off if I have to ;)

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!
You've piqued my interest..

Hello,

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!
Hi how are you I am female I am 49 I don't know if you think that is to old

Bumping for anyone free between 2-3pm Pacific time tomorrow that wants to hear me moan for them

Back