42m4f Looking for voice chat fun on my commute home

Seattle39m

Virgin
Hello,
I have about an hour commute these days and thought it would be fun to find someone to voice chat with. There's a stretch where the roads are very empty and would love to try having fun in the car (don't worry I'll pull off if I have to ;)

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have about an hour commute these days and thought it would be fun to find someone to voice chat with. There's a stretch where the roads are very empty and would love to try having fun in the car (don't worry I'll pull off if I have to ;)

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!
You've piqued my interest..

Hello,

41m, despite what my username says, looking for a female. Hope to hear from you!
Hi how are you I am female I am 49 I don't know if you think that is to old

Bumping for anyone free between 2-3pm Pacific time tomorrow that wants to hear me moan for them

Bumping for a female who would like to join me in voice chat and listen to me (I like to make noise for you) or play. Maybe you could use some entertainment while you're at work? :) We can text as well -i would love to hear from you!

Back