Looking for Submissive Older Man

I’m a 55 mwm into following online orders.
I enjoy lots of nipple play/pain
Like to be spanked
Enjoy humiliation.
Don’t mind some piss play.
Scat is a hard no.
Depending on life,I enjoy cam
I use Whereby or Skype.
Won’t show my face. But enjoy sharing pictures of the things I’m told to do.
Respond if this is an interest to you

I would do everything you demand ,just to please you,you can use&control me and learn me to become your naughty personal slut

Attachments

• stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 70
You should become Mommy's property
Mommy it would be such a honour to become your property,but will you tease me with showing off your gorgeous legs&tits,and i want to wear allways sexy lingerie&high heels for you&guests,please?

Attachments

• stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 37
  • teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 38
I’m a 55 mwm into following online orders.
I enjoy lots of nipple play/pain
Like to be spanked
Enjoy humiliation.
Don’t mind some piss play.
Scat is a hard no.
Depending on life,I enjoy cam
I use Whereby or Skype.
Won’t show my face. But enjoy sharing pictures of the things I’m told to do.
Respond if this is an interest to you
I love giving painful and humiliating tasks online . Hmu if you still up for tasks .

I am serious, however I have absolutely no real life experience in being submissive. It's been my greatest fantasy to be controlled by a much younger dominatrix who was not cruel but sensuous. Mistress will you please help train me to serve you? Sounds like my mother I am completely lost I really need your help. Please

I enjoy being in control... I'm looking for someone to join me that can follow my directions. If not serious, please don't message.
Good morning! I’m one of those paradox men: I’m dominant out in the world with a strong desire to willingly be submissive to a Lady.

I’m 53 married male have a submissive side from uk I’m very interested in finding a dom male who would like to own me push my limits control me

Back