Looking for story, son kills father (King) to claim his mother (Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyReign

Experienced
Hi,

I'm looking for a story that's been published in the last 1 year? The story itself is a remake of an earlier published story I believe.

The story begins with the son (Prince) at the outside of the kingdom wall, he discovers a hole in the wall. Peeps on his mom (Queen) taking a bath followed by giving a blowjob to the King.

He begins to lust after the Queen. He managed to kill the King (by an arrow during a war as I recall). He becomes the King and claims the Queen for himself. The Queen is pregnant/just given birth at this point. There's might be some lactation/milk play in the sex scene.

I can't seem to find it. Not sure if it has been removed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm looking for a story that's been published in the last 1 year? The story itself is a remake of an earlier published story I believe.

The story begins with the son (Prince) at the outside of the kingdom wall, he discovers a hole in the wall. Peeps on his mom (Queen) taking a bath followed by giving a blowjob to the King.

He begins to lust after the Queen. He managed to kill the King (by an arrow during a war as I recall). He becomes the King and claims the Queen for himself. The Queen is pregnant/just given birth at this point. There's might be some lactation/milk play in the sex scene.

I can't seem to find it. Not sure if it has been removed.

Thanks in advance.
Any luck finding the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back