Looking for a superhero incest story

skip19777

Virgin
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a story I read sometime in the past regarding a Superhero family. The story starts off with the Son being at home in their base, and then the Superhero Dad flies in carrying his Superoine wife, who has been hit with some sort of mind-control ray. The Dad tells the Son to take care of his Mother until the effects wear off or something.

Then the story turns into a hot tale of Mother and Son realizing they want each other so bad and the

Any help would be appreciated.

If Triplicate-girl has a three-way after splitting . . . would that story be in Incest/Taboo, Non-Human, or Toys & Masturbation?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a story I read sometime in the past regarding a Superhero family. The story starts off with the Son being at home in their base, and then the Superhero Dad flies in carrying his Superoine wife, who has been hit with some sort of mind-control ray. The Dad tells the Son to take care of his Mother until the effects wear off or something.

Then the story turns into a hot tale of Mother and Son realizing they want each other so bad and the

Any help would be appreciated.
Sky High after dark by Soul71?

Back