Looking for stories with cuckold situations but with "non-cuckold" endings

Dongato1986

Virgin
Hi, let me know If it would be better/more effective to post this somewhere else, since I'm not trying to find a specific story but more general recommendations

I really enjoy certain cuckold stories up to a certain point. The thing is that I usually hate the endings. Like it litterally ruins most of the stories for me and often leaves me in a bad mood.

I am looking for stories pretty much like the ones that are common here, but with a simple twist, where the guy/girl actually breaks up with the partner and she/he has to face the consequences of what she/he did. As you can see I want the "cheated" person to stand up for him/herself

I'm not even sure if I should categorize this as a type of cuckold story or just a type of cheating story, since I guess being ok with it is part of the cuck genre.

Here are some examples of stories I would like to find:

Threesomes where the guy gets left out and instead of discovering a cuck fetish, he actually feels betrayed and breaks up with the girl afterwards.. Or at least confronts her (but never yielding or accepting any firther cuckold situation)

Stories where they even agreed to try an open/cuck relationship, but set some ground rules that the girl breaks while being lost in lust (about condoms, no kissing, not berating the other, etc.).. Then the guy breaks up/confronts her

Parties where the girl sneaks out and cheats with an asshole and the boyfriend/husband sneaks out and watches them.. BUT he actually confronts her about it and leaves her. He might watch the entire thing and even find it arousing, but at the end he doesn't put up with it. He confronts her and there are consequences.

Stories where the guy tries to stop them but she just cant help but ignore him. He leaves but instead of forgiving her later and accept becoming a cuck he dumps her..

Stories that are like what I describer but genders are reversed work too (As long as the victim stands up for him/herself)

In summary, the cuckold/cheating SITUATION works for me, but the guy actually liking it and the girl facing no consequences doesn't.. Looking for the person "being cucked" to be a victim but also to stand up for him/herself.

A story where the girl fucks someone in front of her boyfriend as revenge because the guy cheated before doesn't count.

Extra points if the cheater is actually heartbroken and devastated when the "cucked" person breaks with her/him. I mean, if a guy stands up for himself but the girl is like "Whatever bye.." there's not much justice being served is it?. I don't even want to look at "revenge" just at people standing for themselves/ facing reasonable consequences.

EXAMPLE

Here's a perfect example of a story that I really liked until the guy revealed he liked it and left her off the hook..
https://www.literotica.com/s/open-relationship-gone-awry-ch-01

When she was worried he was mad I was hoping he would totally be and would put down his foot.. demanding it never happens again or just breaking up.

I am even OK with the guy confusingly and reluctantly enjoying the situactión while it happens, it's ok that he let it happen. All the complex emotions he went through are great storytelling.. BUT, I would like for him to snap out of it eventually.

What about if a guy sells his girlfriend to his boss for the night, and she goes along with it but dumps him after?

Maybe this

I think it was called "you should leave". Lots of cuck but I think in the end he leaves or something.

I remember reading a story where a guy lets his wife enjoy other men as long as it's just sex and no emotion, but then comes home early and sees her with a guy and clearly it's more than just sex, and he gets angry and feels betrayed. I don't remember anything else about it, and don't remember how it ends, but I think it's along the lines of which you are speaking.

Hi, let me know If it would be better/more effective to post this somewhere else, since I'm not trying to find a specific story but more general recommendations

I really enjoy certain cuckold stories up to a certain point. The thing is that I usually hate the endings. Like it litterally ruins most of the stories for me and often leaves me in a bad mood.

I am looking for stories pretty much like the ones that are common here, but with a simple twist, where the guy/girl actually breaks up with the partner and she/he has to face the consequences of what she/he did. As you can see I want the "cheated" person to stand up for him/herself

I'm not even sure if I should categorize this as a type of cuckold story or just a type of cheating story, since I guess being ok with it is part of the cuck genre.

A Promise Made, A Vow Broken by Hooked1957@Literotica.com

What you are looking for is this author's specialty. So check out some of his other stories. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I remember reading a story where a guy lets his wife enjoy other men as long as it's just sex and no emotion, but then comes home early and sees her with a guy and clearly it's more than just sex, and he gets angry and feels betrayed. I don't remember anything else about it, and don't remember how it ends, but I think it's along the lines of which you are speaking.
PapaRomantic,

Are you referring What Did I Do That was Wrong, by Ohio?

You might like my "My Wife Melanie" series. Wife is having revenge sex and husband hates it but doesn't know what to do about it. He also reluctantly kind of gets aroused by it. A lot of people liked the series but the cuck police hated it and they especially hated the ending.

My story Kayfabe, sort of. It’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but it has elements of it.

Back