Looking for stories where a husband and wife have to pretend they don't know each other

penname9

Virgin
Hi, like the title says, I'm looking for stories where couples are placed in situations where they have to or purposefully pretend not to know each other.

I read a story where a wife worked in law enforcement and had to pretend to be a stripper while the husband pretended to be her driver/bodyguard. At one point the club owner had sex with the wife while the husband watched, unable to say anything.

I read a story recently where during a poker night, a wife served drinks for powerful men while the husband watched her flirt and get touched.

These stories usually have situations where things go too far and the best ones imo are when the husband doesn't want to share but is forced to watch because of the circumstance.

Thanks!

I don't have any good suggestions, but I like your style! I would be interested in these too. I especially like it when circumstances force the wife to cheat on her hubby (preferably in front of him) with both husband and wife being forced/coerced to cooperate (though of course thee both reluctantly get turned on by it).

Would love to see the undercover cop one. Do you have a link?

I liked one I read years ago where nepotism rules prevented man's wife from a job at his office unless their marriage was concealed. The men in the office start dating her - couple has to keep up the pretense that she's single.

I liked one I read years ago where nepotism rules prevented man's wife from a job at his office unless their marriage was concealed. The men in the office start dating her - couple has to keep up the pretense that she's single.
Do you know the name of this story ?

Back