Looking for someone interesting...

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Let's face it...
It's the internet.
All the guys are 6'+. ripped with 8" members. They drive Tesla Model S', make $250k a year, etc etc etc.

So what does a guy do to stand out?
I'm not 6'.... I'm 6'10". I'm in decent shape... trying to get better (though today... drinking some coke). I don't have an 8"er. But I guarantee it's big enough, if you're brave enough to ask. I drive a decent SUV hybrid, it's a KIA, I like it, and I own it. I don't make 250k a year. But I live a comfortable life where I get to travel (for work and fun), buy pretty much whatever I want, go out to nice restaurants and spoil whoever I feel like. The exact details don't need to be bragged about. I'm happy.

What makes me stand out? I love to smile and laugh. I love good movies, bad horror movies, anime and giant robots. I am an anthropologist/archaeologist by trade and training. I love to talk and learn and just enjoy life. I can lift you up with one arm, throw you over my shoulder if I need to. Sometimes I'm a Dom, or a Daddy for the right person. But other times, I just want someone who's fun and not shy or embarrassed about themselves.
I dress well (Suits and tie), but also love shorts and a T at the park or the beach.

What am I looking for?
Someone who can keep up a conversation. Someone I don't have to keep asking the questions. Someone who is comfortable in their skin. Someone younger than me. I'd prefer an Asian or Desi girl, but honestly, if the right person clicks, I won't complain.I'd love to say I have body preferences... and I do have stuff I'm attracted to, but at the same time... that doesn't matter with the right person. *shrug*.
I'm also looking for someone who's not afraid of voice/video, and who won't string me along.

Honestly, I'm fucking awesome... come say hi.
Worst that happens is we have a good conversation

I put Tesla in the same category as a Prius, I’d never buy one.

One thing I think a guy can do to stand out is to not mention the size of his dick. “Honestly, I'm fucking awesome” is great!! Self confidence is good.
Specifics about your personality is good too.
It is a bit long though, save some information for a real conversation.

Not bad. Good luck!

<snip...>

1xdxip.jpg
My inner Freud slipped out. I’d love to take credit for that, but it was totally unintentional. Even when I’m trying to be good…

Let's face it...
It's the internet.
All the guys are 6'+. ripped with 8" members. They drive Tesla Model S', make $250k a year, etc etc etc.

So what does a guy do to stand out?
I'm not 6'.... I'm 6'10". I'm in decent shape... trying to get better (though today... drinking some coke). I don't have an 8"er. But I guarantee it's big enough, if you're brave enough to ask. I drive a decent SUV hybrid, it's a KIA, I like it, and I own it. I don't make 250k a year. But I live a comfortable life where I get to travel (for work and fun), buy pretty much whatever I want, go out to nice restaurants and spoil whoever I feel like. The exact details don't need to be bragged about. I'm happy.

What makes me stand out? I love to smile and laugh. I love good movies, bad horror movies, anime and giant robots. I am an anthropologist/archaeologist by trade and training. I love to talk and learn and just enjoy life. I can lift you up with one arm, throw you over my shoulder if I need to. Sometimes I'm a Dom, or a Daddy for the right person. But other times, I just want someone who's fun and not shy or embarrassed about themselves.
I dress well (Suits and tie), but also love shorts and a T at the park or the beach.

What am I looking for?
Someone who can keep up a conversation. Someone I don't have to keep asking the questions. Someone who is comfortable in their skin. Someone younger than me. I'd prefer an Asian or Desi girl, but honestly, if the right person clicks, I won't complain.I'd love to say I have body preferences... and I do have stuff I'm attracted to, but at the same time... that doesn't matter with the right person. *shrug*.
I'm also looking for someone who's not afraid of voice/video, and who won't string me along.

Honestly, I'm fucking awesome... come say hi.
Worst that happens is we have a good conversation
Hello, You're funny, I like your add. You left your age out. I know its the internet but it does make a difference because if by chance we meet you and you're not what you say you are. Well that would be very dis-appointing. One more thing, not all of us ladies are size queens and could even take 7 or 8 inches. I'm not ascian but I am petite, my ex's 79 year old mother picked me up. Honestly, I think the woman was trying to intimidate me. But I'm easily picked up by a man in decent shape with some muscle. PM me if you'd like to discuss. Happy Hunting.

Back