Looking for..........possibility

You seem intelligent, witty, and unusually genuine for this section of Lit - all of that should serve you well! I rarely post here but I wanted to add my voice to the others telling you this is a great post, and wishing you luck. :)

The recommendations are right, a nice personal ad. Having said that, I am not bisexual and don't suffer from emphysema so that rules me out.

Damn! You live on the wrong side of the state!

That and the fact that I'm kinda taken.

the perfect man!!

Reading that makes me wish I was single... and living in the USA.. You sounds like a really great guy.. Hope you find what you're looking for, and a little sad it isn't me

Here's a bump for you. I'd PM you but I think I'm a bit too young (18) for you to be interested.

Good luck in your search <3.

Many women love the bad boys. You got to go out and rob a bank or 2. Get some tattoos. Go to Rehab a few times. Get some rims on the tires that keep turning when you stop. Put them on the plane. Maybe smuggle some weed into the country. Pierce your ear. nose, lip and dick. Your bad boy resume and your bed will be complete:D

Last edited:
oh that was definitely the funniest but at the same time most touching post I have ever read...

Definitely wishing with all my heart that you find Ms Perfect for you and that she be able to appreciate the funny, witty and wonderful man you seem to be...

And that's a :kiss: on your cheeks for the smiles and cheer you brought to all the ladies here!!!

Positively shocked to login and see he hasn't been snatched up yet! I wonder if it's the Michigan thing that is scaring them off? Simple* fix! There is my unsolicited advice, and a free bump along the way. :)

*For various definitions of simple. ;)

A little bump and grind for a fabulous sounding personal ad :)

If only I were a bit closer... and a tad bit younger!
:kiss:

Back