Looking for naughty lesbian incest rp

Hi all, I'm new here looking for lovely ladies for some naughty incest role playing that would involve either mother/stepmother and daughter or sisters/stepsisters. My name is Daphne, I'm a bi-curios curvy gal of average height with a nice bubble butt, hazel eyes and long pretty green hair. Sure I've dated a few boys throughout high school but I never felt very attracted to any of them all that much. I enjoy reading the naughty lesbian incest stories on here all the time. They make me very very wet. And so does my Dad's new girlfriend who just moved in last month. She is super hot and we get along quite well. I've already claimed her as my new stepmom lol. She drives me crazy walking around the house in skimpy clothes or just a bra and panties when Dad's not home. I want her so bad but I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. I've had a few experiences with other girls that have been very enjoyable but nothing to serious.
Message me if you would be interested and would like to know more. Looking to role play through pms or email. Ladies only please!!!
-Kisses-

Back