Looking for like minded people in the UK

Uk people

Hi - I am a bi male in the uk. Not long ago found out about this site. Like lots of the stories. Would like to talk to anyone - uk or otherwise.

Brian:p

Aaaaaaargh!!!!! Star Trek is the bane of my life!!!! But, each to their own!!! ( My s/o is a little fanatical to say the least!!)

Hi to all the brits! Oh and Handymann, what is it that you'd like a hand with?! :devil:

:DCrikey!!! I thought I was the only one in the UK with loads of perversions and a love of Sci Fi - glad to know I'm not alone!!! Shame ther's very little British Sci -fi about - oh by the way B5 knocked the pants off everything since the Borg! :p

Yes, but did B5 have a character as hot as 7 of 9, walkinga around in a tight lycra suit every week?, who can honestly beat that!

No 7 of 9, but then there were the two teep, Talia and Lyta and Ivanova of course, u got 2 love a women in uniform. :)

Dodgy blighty people

benhur34 said:
:DCrikey!!! I thought I was the only one in the UK with loads of perversions and a love of Sci Fi - glad to know I'm not alone!!! Shame ther's very little British Sci -fi about - oh by the way B5 knocked the pants off everything since the Borg! :p

B5!!! forgot about that. Londo & D'lenn's side kicks & Garibaldi!!

ho ho

B5 sank TNG withhout a trace - of course you can't really beat Blakes7 - saw the re-runs on UKGold - that is soooooooooo cool. Oh by the way are there any ladies who might be interested in my friend Debs - she's beautiful and lonely. Send me a reply and I'll give you her address - LADIES ONLY please - no tossers need apply.:p

I'm a Scot personally, but it's good to know that others from the UK have found literotica! Isn't it wonderful to know that not all the English have their pants on too tight??? As for the Scots - well, there is a reason a Scotsman doesn't wear anything under his kilt... it saves time for us lassies!

Sheherezad - I can't wait to get into meaningful discussions with you about not wearing underwear...

Lord knows I didn't expect to get married and have the kids and the pickett fence but it would have been nice to have had some warm, strong arms around for a while, although I think what i miss most are the phonecalss and texts......but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess !

BrightCatsEyes - we're neighbours! Surely we can do something about this - starting with some nice erotic text, at least...

Greetings from another dirty-minded Brit.

HI there guys,
another one from the Uk here, just rejoined lit after a long break and its great to see that there are lots more Uk members than previously. i reckon i'm the prevy-ist here, but hey we could go on competing forever on that score.
Nice to meet you all and i'll see ya around.

Star Trek? Pah!

Ey up! (as we say in Yoooorkshire) to all.

Where do I find this 7 of 9 bird to look at? Sorry, just not trekkie at all but I do like my fair share of other american shitty TV.

Always loved Quantum Leap and right now I'm enjoying Smallville. Guess I never grew up, lol.

I've posted three stories on here. Be great if some of you wanted to read 'em and let me know what you think. Always up for fun correspondence...

my writer's profile and stories

benhur34 said:
Shame ther's very little British Sci -fi about

Britain INVENTED sci-fi!!

I'll have some extremely perverted sci-fi lesbian t&d stuff on-line soon.

ax

We may have invited sci-fi - HG Wells, etc - but we lost the thread somewhere - probably with Sapphire & Steel (god I'm getting old). I don't think that there's any doubt that the only decent sci-fi now comes from the states - and before you say it - yes it is an appalling state of affairs!:p

Hi , just found this thread, out of touch a bit with sci fi , but used to love Dr Who ....lol...lol....:)

Hey

Stumbled across this thread so I thought i'd throw in my tuppence worth...

Yet another of the Brit brigade here on Lit - been here for over a year now, so its always nice to see people on this side of the pond...

Have to admit, I too am more of a Buffy/Angel man than Star Trek, but having been on holiday over the summer with two closet Trekkies, I'm starting to get into it...

Anyway, hope everyone is good!!!

Cheers

Harrowborg said:
all you pervy people in the UK, glad I'm not alone, was starting to think the US was the only sexual country in the world!, beside Japan and their school girl fetish. so any of you lot submitted any stories?

Hi Harrowborg -

"Yes", as it happens - sorry I didn't spot the thread before, but don't normally look at the personals...

Anyway, 3 stories, at...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=71505
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=73246
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=71504

Let me know what you think ;)

- Ark

Harrowborg said:
all you pervy people in the UK, glad I'm not alone, was starting to think the US was the only sexual country in the world!, beside Japan and their school girl fetish. so any of you lot submitted any stories?

Hi Harrowborg
I live in the NE and have recently started writing, in fact I have just submitted a story, nice to see so many from the UK on Literotica.

sarahuk4,

You PM'd me but I can't reply - your inbox is full. Please can you PM me again when you have cleared it a little?

Thanks,
Ax

sarahuk4 said:
Hi , just found this thread, out of touch a bit with sci fi , but used to love Dr Who ....lol...lol....:)

Hi Brian,

I like to have fun with others too. Do you have any fetishes you'd like to talk about? I love hearing what people will do to satisfy their sexual cravings!

I have a thing for underwear, roleplay, nylons, d/s, bi; 3-some..

Hey Hardwood,
Good idea for a post, love to hear other peoples kinks in the UK. Mine are mainly shown through my stories but my main kinks include:
Used Panties, love em from woman. Uniforms, mainly school. Lesbian and Bi sex and pee. Love to hear from others in the UK who share similar kinks as well as me

panties, panties, panties

What is it about panties? And stockings? I don't know but I love them. I like pulling them aside to a shaved puss. or down to just over the knees. Very sexy...

Anyway, I just wanted to add that....

No sex for the Brits on a Sunday? I've been having to play by myself all afternoon....

Fun in the UK

Hi fellow Brits!

Like others have said it is good to see the British contingent growing here on Lit.

Any horny brits out there who want to get together for some real fun and games?

If anyone is feeleing horny in the South West let me know and I'll see what I can do to help!

Have fun, Ed

Hi all

Evening all pops in the house, nice to meet you all, PM or e-mail me for a chat anytime you want, any of you, I don't bite, (well unless it turns you on, hehe).

See Ya all about.......pops......:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Well I posted this a while back and have attempted to join the clique but no fucker's bothered to speak yet, so back to my American friends I think, at least they say hello.

Unsubscribe me from the UK clique.

Last edited:
Back