Looking for hotel fantasy

Looking for someone who I can answer the door in a sheer bright pink teddy and they open the door and push me against the wall and put your hand und my teddy and realize I don't have anything on and that my pussy is soaked. You tell me what a slut I am and then grab me by the arm and pull me and then push me toward the window, facing outside, pull the teddy over my head, push me completely against the glass, my size 32DD tits pushed against the glass. You lift one of my legs and start fingering my slutty pussy from behind telling me " you like that people below or other hotels with their curtains open can see you, don't you slut?" I say yes I do. You say "you want being a slut, don't you?" I tell you I do. You make me cum at least 10 times just by fingering me against the window.

Then you let my leg down but tell me to stay pressed up against the window. You undress and then tell me to turn around and then bend over and suck your dick right in front of the window. You call me filthy names and pull at my gumdrop nipples and molest my tits. Just as you are ready to cum, you grab the back of my hair and pull me back and pray my face in cum. You tell me to stand up. You move the chair in front of the window and make me sit in the chair ass at the edge, pull both my legs over the arms of the chair and tie them to the legs, take my arms and tie them behind the chair. You tell me "now everyone can see that spread slutty pussy. " Then you get a piece of paper and write, come fuck my slut in room "xxx" ( whatever room number we are in) and then you start fingering my pussy again and licking my nipples. And make me suck your dick again.

Then you untie me tell me to stand up and bend over, you spread my ass cheeks and put an ass plug in me, the tell me to walk to the bed and lay crossways across the bed but facing the door. Then you double a pillow and put it under my ass, tie my hands over my head to the frame of the bed. Then bend my knees, and spread my ankles wide and tie them to the head and foot of the bed, open my knees and tie them to the head and foot of the bed and then put 2 pillows under my head and start eating me. Then there is a knock at the door and a couple guys start coming in. You and then take turns eating my pussy and sucking my nipples. Then fuck me. All the time calling me dirty names. In the process 2 more guys come in and help out. So there are 5 of you total.

Attachments

• IMG_20230212_134434.jpg
    IMG_20230212_134434.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20230212_134422.jpg
    IMG_20230212_134422.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20230212_134347.jpg
    IMG_20230212_134347.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20230212_134333.jpg
    IMG_20230212_134333.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 157
I like the idea of pinning you against the wall, sticking my leg between your legs and let you grind your exposed wet cunt till you soak my pants legs. "You're desperate for it, aren't you? You filthy slut you ruined my pants." My left hand pressing hard high up on your chest, My right digs deep inside your pussy, pulls out and spreads your wetness all over your skin. "Feel that, feel how desperate your cunt is to be used."

My forearm pressed against your back, pressing your tits hard against the glass. You have to turn your head to the left. "you are mine to use, you slut." I say while finger fucking you. My hand slapping against you hard. I take my soaked hand and press it inches from your nose. "Look at that." Your cream from your pussy noticible in front of your eyes. Your breath fogging the glass around the outline of my hand. "Not only will they see you being used, they will see how much you love it. How much of a slut you are. You like that sdon't you?" I start finger fucking you again, making the fog more noticable on the glass, outlining the wetness now dripping down.

With gritted teeth I agree, "I know you do you cum slut." I say as I start to disrobe. My pants falling to the floor and being flung accross the room. "Bend over and blow me you cock hungry whore. Show everyone outside the window what a cum hungry cock slut you are." At the same time my hand spinning you towards me, grabbing your tits. Squeezing them hard letting them slip through my grasp until your nipples pinch between my nipples. Your molested tits make you pause to the point I have to remind you what to do. "Don't just stare at it, let me fuck that throat."

Last edited:
I swallow your cock, bobbing up and down, running my tongue both on the underside of your cock and swirling around the head constantly while sucking it and moaning. Instinctively I spread my legs wider so you can see that my already dripping cumt gets even wetter sucking cock.

"That's right, you're such a good cock sucker." I praise. That tattoo looks like a target. My slap hits it like a bullseye. I continue to bend over you, squeezing your ass hard and pulling your entire body into me. The soft gag of my cock down your throat doesn't stop you. My hands glide up your sides, then to your front. They squeeze into your tits again, hard and painful. As I get more upright my right hand leaves you, my left continues it's travel to the back of your neck, then up grabbing as much of your hair in it's grip as it can. With my full strength I pull your head deep into me. Your nose pointing hard into my pubis, your tongue drooling all over my balls. My cock bending down your throat. Your eyes brightnen upon hear my repetative mantra of "fuck, fuck, fuck," in your ear and a swelling of my cock fully embedded in your mouth. You feel the hard pull on your hair and watch as my right hand covers over where your mouth just was. It doesn't take too many pumps of my hand before a stream of jism hits you, just under your left brow and streakes across to the tip of your nose. Your mouth opens in a gasp and a second pearl hits your bottom lip streaking down your chin and dripping on your tits. With full control of your head I push the head of my cock to the center of your forehead. A low gutteral growl echos over your moans and gasps as the tip of my cock oozes a large amount of cum. flowing down your face in branching rivers. I tilt your head back and twist it to see the glisten off your cum soaked face. I smile at the handywork and praise you. "You are such a good girl. You've been such a good little slut for me."

Wow, been almost a year since I did this. Actually glad to see it's still impressing on people.

Back