Looking for female friends

I have skype or email
I highly recommend using caution here before sharing your contact information with someone here you don’t know. This person is coming on very strong and aggressively and he is brand new here with no history to speak of. Please use the PMs here to communicate before sharing ways to contact you elsewhere. Definitely safeguard any social media where you could be revealing your identity. This is not a safe place to be that trusting.

Yep I'm new here ....and I want someone to sext with and much more soo... there's nothing wrong in being aggressive about it
Having been at this site for more than 2 decades, I can tell you most women here will stop talking to you immediately if you have no post history and are being aggressive. You may find exactly what you’re looking for and I hope you do, but I would advise not being overly aggressive to strangers.

Having been at this site for more than 2 decades, I can tell you most women here will stop talking to you immediately if you have no post history and are being aggressive. You may find exactly what you’re looking for and I hope you do, but I would advise not being overly aggressive to strangers.
Thank you

Yep I'm new here ....and I want someone to sext with and much more soo... there's nothing wrong in being aggressive about it
I know it’s not for everyone but I actually prefer aggressive filthy dirty chat. With that being said message me if your interested in chatting ☺️

Back