Looking for awe and lightening again, finally

What were you like when you were 10 years old? What was your approach to finding a soul to tingle with a tangled tango? I am just thinking that there is a reason that you are still trying to find a soul mate.

And why is he trying to find? Trying to find is not how it works. Our soul mates come to us when we need them. And a soul mate does not have to be a lover.

Most forums I've been on there was the strict policy to only respond on a thread/post when you have something relating to comment. Lit policy seems to be creating a roller coaster ride...

Anyway. glBock, I'm not as serious about finding people to talk to on here as you seem, but do send a message if you want to continue the conversation where it was left off :)

a note to Jada and Shelly

I will refrain calling both of you arrogant, but the two of you sound an awful lot as if you were. No wonder, both equipped with a nice pair of good-looking tits, I am sure neither of you ever had any problems attracting a member of the opposite sex.

I on the other hand always always had to work for anything I was getting (eventually). I do not claim I never got enough, but now I am an old man, and elder men receive far less attention from female passers-by as that happens to women. I cannot understand why you keep refusing to understand that.

And now – grown up children – what do you think of going to bed and minding your own business? You have had your entertainment making fun of other people, at their expense, so why not take your locust-type humor elsewhere?

Most forums I've been on there was the strict policy to only respond on a thread/post when you have something relating to comment. Lit policy seems to be creating a roller coaster ride...

Anyway. glBock, I'm not as serious about finding people to talk to on here as you seem, but do send a message if you want to continue the conversation where it was left off :)

Sorry for my tardiness, I will send you a PM shortly

glBock... What an interesting guy you appear to be.

I am a male but I have the perhaps 'distinction' somewhat of having two other people write parts of stories under my 'handle' here - both of whom are women, who very very OCCASIONALLY come to these parts and comment in threads as well.

There are some perspectives and insights I might have you may be interested to hear... I have been discovering over many years - especially reading many comments on this board - that I have more 'experience' than I thought I did have, although I cannot say I have had as many partners as those who have had A LOT of different partners.

For whatever reasons I have had - and still do have - relationships with women who are bisexual and in at least two instances were avowedly 'strictly' lesbian beforehand or so they thought of themselves.

However at the same time I must quickly say that we do not have a tremendous amount of 'mixed' (that is, all of us together at the same time) actual physical sex for two reasons it seems to me: 1. because our material lives (business, work) never gives us enough time to all be in the same location at once for any duration, but more importantly 2. the women appear to me to have a very 'secretive' and 'enclosed' kind of relationship and they don't discuss what they do or when and how although I am very aware of it (it's quite funny really because they have this superficial 'oblivion' about it and they kind of like that I never push the matter with either of them).

That having been said, I have been regularly if not continuously propositioned by one or the other of them to 'have a male-male partner (situation) join us' and they would readily consent to a group sex event along those lines then and apparently probably continue things that way. I'm kind of laughing at myself there because I am not a gay-inclined guy at all and LUCKILY for me things have from time gotten oh so close and then time and events of our working lives have swung things away once again.

...Not sure how I'm going to deal with it in the long run!

I have found many women have female friends, and close friends but not in an authentic sexual way. Those that do however, are strongly physically, that is, SEXUALLY motivated to be with another woman - and they do that. And that is without any decline in interest to be with a man. That is for absolute sure. ...With respect to those who are in all practicality bi-sexual.

The ambition to have - which it seems to me is what you do have - a female partner who also has physical relationships with another or other females, is not either impractical nor unrealistic and I have found it to be virtually 100% of the time the case that women who are like this are far less ingrained with an underlying um, I dunno, insecurity? Maybe? Neither are they selfish, self-centered, or self-involved.

But... how to find such rarities? They are AS rare among males as females or anyone!!

We (all of us on this planet) do not yet live in a 'Paradise' and even for myself, there are certain time and money demands of material life that impede this 'sybaritic wonderland' that on the one level I do indeed myself occupy, especially as far as actual human relationships go.

...I do have a small 'story' to tell about how I have managed to attain these relationship connections - because in the very first place one must actually FIND and make CONTACT on a harmonic and meaningful and openly SEXUAL intention basis.

But I won't disclose it openly, that is to say, publicly. If you like you may certainly PM me and I'll relate what I think I 'know' and am able to suggest.

I will tell you this though, one of the girls told me once, when we were in a known 'gay/lesbian/bi' cocktail lounge: 'oh but you know how to connect with potential sex partners from out of a group of strangers.' (And she said that to let me know what system of signs or signals or mechanisms she was employing to attract or make contact with a potential lesbian partner there and then...)

Well actually I had no idea whatsoever. But this much is true - there are those places such as gay/bi/etc bars and nightclubs and cocktail places and there you are potentially likely to at least be inside a 'pool' of possible candidates. So it's not WILDLY difficult to find where these kinds hang out sometimes. But that isn't always practical, especially not for someone who is largely stuck 'at home' with an existing straight wife/partner and looking after children and so on.

I think many women have a much more 'alert' sex sense than do most men, who are rather crass in this department frankly.

But there is another way.

It's possible. And, I hate to say this to my 'straight' especially Christian believer types, er, heaven is definitely made up of sex and love-positive people who have no concept of the word jealousy at all. I think they're protective of their styles of living and of those they associate with on a friendly basis - so they ARE 'jealous' to keep intact what they have; but that's maybe a different use of the word itself.

I like your idea, your objective, your sensitivity to things. And I back what you are doing and thinking.

Last edited:
trying to respond to Desire Makes Me Weak

Desire, I appreciate your post here. But I must admit that I have not been able to fgure out, what you meant to tell me.

I consider myself an intellectual, but I cannot figure out, what the hell you are talking about And what's more important: whether there is any actionable advice hidden in your post.

In case you feel there is, be sure to let me know. If possible with less than 25% of the words you used up the last time.

Thanks.

Desire, I appreciate your post here. But I must admit that I have not been able to fgure out, what you meant to tell me.

I consider myself an intellectual, but I cannot figure out, what the hell you are talking about And what's more important: whether there is any actionable advice hidden in your post.

In case you feel there is, be sure to let me know. If possible with less than 25% of the words you used up the last time.

Thanks.

Thank you for asking one of your assistants to try to explain your post to me

Thanks.

It’s rare that I agree with you on anything - but I have to admit, I’m also not sure what that essay was saying...

If I’m honest when I first started reading it, I thought this might be another one of your alts... now I’m not so sure... if it is, well done - you have upped your game...

I took you off block to see what you were saying about spiritedlady (who by the way is lovely), she has a point you know - I don’t look for a man who advertises himself as overly intelligent, I look for men who demonstrate their intelligence with what they say. If you want to attract a woman with your brain, talk about what books inspire you and what art moves you and what’s the core thing that drives you to get out of bed in the mornings... anyone can say they are intelligent, you will hook more women if you can demonstrate it... just a thought, x

An unworthy bump

MENSA member here whom has an adoration of many of the wonderful members of this corner of the web. I find jada to be an absolute delight. Alias has me wanting to fight her battles for her. Kelly had my attention sexually and intellectually in one paragraph.
You dont strike me as intelligent at all sir or you would not so blatantly act so pompous and arrogant. Individuals such as yourself are commonly a topic of discussion amongst groups of high intelligence. In this particular instance you have insulted and alienated at least four of the most wonderful members in this glorious corner of the internet where we put our arrogance, agendas and childish insults aside and just love one another.

I regret the length and waist of words here when my friend jada said it best: OMG.

MENSA member here whom has an adoration of many of the wonderful members of this corner of the web. I find jada to be an absolute delight. Alias has me wanting to fight her battles for her. Kelly had my attention sexually and intellectually in one paragraph.
You dont strike me as intelligent at all sir or you would not so blatantly act so pompous and arrogant. Individuals such as yourself are commonly a topic of discussion amongst groups of high intelligence. In this particular instance you have insulted and alienated at least four of the most wonderful members in this glorious corner of the internet where we put our arrogance, agendas and childish insults aside and just love one another.

I regret the length and waist of words here when my friend jada said it best: OMG.

Hi todd,

I doubt seriously hat MENSA ever elected you a member, since you seem neither capable of writing – see all your spelling errors – nor that reading is a skill you have mastered yet. Nowhere here have I claimed superiority over anyone else; my only "crime" was that I searched for an intellectual woman.

Your signature – on the other hand – is full of boastful nothing statements, in addition to your doubtful claim here of belonging to MENSA. I see that you act like an ape with fluffed-up cheeks, to appear bigger than you are.

I suggest you refrain from pretending to speak for anybody else; I rather suspect the people you mentioned might feel embarrassed by your post. And if you read your post carefully, you state in it (near the end) that ordinarily your bunch of people are arrogant and full of childish insults.

We have an expression in my language to characterize people like you: aufgeblasener Wicht!

unertanding

Oh, such a sorry man. A man who doubts another's status of hard work with humble beginnings. A child who states incorrectly that one has errors in spelling. A man who is not a worthy discussion point.

The subject line above being your own spelling taken from a glance at yet another wasted space from your genius.

Your country of origin clearly explains all.

Hi todd,

I doubt seriously hat MENSA ever elected you a member, since you seem neither capable of writing – see all your spelling errors – nor that reading is a skill you have mastered yet. Nowhere here have I claimed superiority over anyone else; my only "crime" was that I searched for an intellectual woman.

Your signature – on the other hand – is full of boastful nothing statements, in addition to your doubtful claim here of belonging to MENSA. I see that you act like an ape with fluffed-up cheeks, to appear bigger than you are.

I suggest you refrain from pretending to speak for anybody else; I rather suspect the people you mentioned might feel embarrassed by your post. And if you read your post carefully, you state in it (near the end) that ordinarily your bunch of people are arrogant and full of childish insults.

We have an expression in my language to characterize people like you: aufgeblasener Wicht!

Good gravy! You're throwing stones about his typing errors, yet you didn't proofread your own drivel.

Oh, such a sorry man. A man who doubts another's status of hard work with humble beginnings. A child who states incorrectly that one has errors in spelling. A man who is not a worthy discussion point.

The subject line above being your own spelling taken from a glance at yet another wasted space from your genius.

Your country of origin clearly explains all.

todd, when two people argue about something, and one of them needs to introduce the other's country of origin, to prove his point supposedly, it's become obvious that the rest of what he is saying does not hold water.

todd, when two people argue about something, and one of them needs to introduce the other's country of origin, to prove his point supposedly, it's become obvious that the rest of what he is saying does not hold water.

And when YOU have to somehow throw your country of origin in there in an attempt to prove your superiority, that's downright pathetic. Back off of my friends! Grrr...

And when YOU have to somehow throw your country of origin in there in an attempt to prove your superiority, that's downright pathetic. Back off of my friends! Grrr...

Jada, I could cite the term "fake journalism" now, because nowhere ever have I claimed any superiority of my country over yours. I consider your present fake "fearless leader" a temporary aberration of history.

But neither do you and your friend write like journalists, nor do I feel like continuing this silly argument any longer. An adage from my language says "the wiser of two (in an argument) yields"

Jada, I could cite the term "fake journalism" now, because nowhere ever have I claimed any superiority of my country over yours. I consider your present fake "fearless leader" a temporary aberration of history.

But neither do you and your friend write like journalists, nor do I feel like continuing this silly argument any longer. An adage from my language says "the wiser of two (in an argument) yields"

I'm not a journalist and neither is he. Big whoop! I also don't care about your damned language. I have friends who were born in Germany. Both are Trump supporters and both very nice people. Why you have to keep bringing politics into things, I'll never know. It's a good way to make enemies though.

Some comments addressing Jada's latest post

I had hoped that post #40 would be the end of these silly arguments started by your friend todd. After all, I had yielded to you, and sportsmen (and women)-like people just do not keep beating on people who have given up with arms and legs stretched out.

But this does not seem to be Jada's modus operandi; you never shut up, so it seems. And you opened a new can of worms altogether: the subject of political convictions. The example of your two German acquaintances shows to me clearly, how little political sensibility many people have in and from my "fatherland".

Worse for me: I know that my parents, and even more so my grandparents, had been staunch supporters of Adolf Hitler from the late 1920s on. And I know also that not a small number of Germans now are refusing to learn from the past, because they still adhere to thinking like Trump supporters in the USA. Racists and bigots can be found anywhere, so it seems.

I find that regrettable, especially since I have met many Americans who tick completely different. In fact I consider your society – overall – far more intelligent and adaptable – and able to learn from mistakes (in their majority at least) than people in my country.

Now I hope we can bury our stupid + silly argument for good from now on. I feel if you could manage to keep quiet more often, Jada, that would behoove you well, IMHO.

Because every once in a while I see you post remarkably good content, content that tells me Jada is not a crapping-on-threads-of other-people-always kind of woman.

I had hoped that post #40 would be the end of these silly arguments started by your friend todd. After all, I had yielded to you, and sportsmen (and women)-like people just do not keep beating on people who have given up with arms and legs stretched out.

But this does not seem to be Jada's modus operandi; you never shut up, so it seems. And you opened a new can of worms altogether: the subject of political convictions. The example of your two German acquaintances shows to me clearly, how little political sensibility many people have in and from my "fatherland".

Worse for me: I know that my parents, and even more so my grandparents, had been staunch supporters of Adolf Hitler from the late 1920s on. And I know also that not a small number of Germans now are refusing to learn from the past, because they still adhere to thinking like Trump supporters in the USA. Racists and bigots can be found anywhere, so it seems.

I find that regrettable, especially since I have met many Americans who tick completely different. In fact I consider your society – overall – far more intelligent and adaptable – and able to learn from mistakes (in their majority at least) than people in my country.

Now I hope we can bury our stupid + silly argument for good from now on. I feel if you could manage to keep quiet more often, Jada, that would behoove you well, IMHO.

Because every once in a while I see you post remarkably good content, content that tells me Jada is not a crapping-on-threads-of other-people-always kind of woman.

You don't make any sense. I am not a sportsperson by any stretch of the imagination.

You don't live in this country. And this is a personal ad. I see no reason for you to keep dragging politics into it. Especially *our* politics. I don't really care who anyone supports or supported, least of all your relatives. That is of no relevance to me. There is a political board here. You'd be better off dumping that crap there or on the GB since they seem to love to argue.

I do not lump all people from one country together and you sure can't do that with the US. We do not share a mind and even the people in one specific region do not share a mind. I make up my own mind. I am not a follower. I do know though that if you were the first German I had encountered, I would be rather leery to encounter another. You certainly are an odd duck in many ways.

Last edited:
Back