Looking for awe and lightening again, finally

glBock

Loves Spam
a note to preface this entire post: I am no longer looking! My One and (almost) Only woman and I have made up again, and hopefully we will stay together forever now.
++++++++

And I am looking for a woman who yearns for the very same thing. Not one, who has the same old three explanations ready for everything, but who thinks outside of her box occasionally. One with fresh Ideas and a truly open and curious mind.

I am afraid I need a partner with intellect like a fish needs water to live in. Sexuality too, but sexuality without the mind set I search for does nothing for me. And I want my dreamt-of mail relationship not to end with us enticing our libidos and tingling our minds only. Our souls must come into play as well, hence "soul fondling" is to become one of the most essential undertakings for us in the future.

Basically I look for a woman who used to have a marriage or other kind of partnership like this, but who lost much of the essential ingredients with time. Perfectly alright if you have contributed to that loss also; I am ready to admit that I am not fully innocent as far as the deterioration of my marriage went over time. Most of the time it takes two to tangle, and deep tangling can simply not be had with just anybody.

But I am ready to try a new beginning – by mail i.e. virtually that is. Out of loyalty for my wife and our really long marriage. My dream is that you and I will give each other by mail what is no longer possible in our primary relationships. Since you are a woman as much in need for these essential ingredients of a happy life together. I figure two soulmates in similar situations can help one another best.
++++++++
Here are some of my thoughts on what might be helpful for us to resonate with each other: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1478425

Last edited:
I think you mean, "It takes two to tango". That's a style of dance.

I think you mean, "It takes two to tango". That's a style of dance.

If you think "tango" is a more suitable word, so be it. Somehow tangle sounded right to me, but since I did not grow up speaking your language, I will submit to your judgement here, Jada.

If you think "tango" is a more suitable word, so be it. Somehow tangle sounded right to me, but since I did not grow up speaking your language, I will submit to your judgement here, Jada.

The phrase came about in the 50's.

The phrase is It takes two to Tango, which is a particularly sensual Latin dance popular in the US in the 50s. That said tangle as entangled with one another also works but is an unusual phrasing.

The phrase is It takes two to Tango, which is a particularly sensual Latin dance popular in the US in the 50s. That said tangle as entangled with one another also works but is an unusual phrasing.

Thanks Booboobear! … I hope it has become obvious by now that I am indeed a somewhat unusual Litster.

A dance teacher told me that "tango" comes from the Spanish "tengo" (I have you). The dance originated in South Anerica. The dance can involve lifts and catches, and the man will sometimes say, "Tengo" to his partner during the dance.

A dance teacher told me that "tango" comes from the Spanish "tengo" (I have you). The dance originated in South Anerica. The dance can involve lifts and catches, and the man will sometimes say, "Tengo" to his partner during the dance.

REKT.

Thanks. As I love dance I’m fascinated. Also love your sig line

It's not exactly what I had in mind, dear Kristie, calling out "Tengo" all the time. But thanks for your educating me. I am personally most satisfied with booboobear's words: thinking of tangling up with one another.

What is your take on that? And/or do you have any comments on the core message of my ad, not just the peripherals?

Oh, well, gl. You know how it is: You and I have "tangled" enough in real life to know how it goes with you and me.

But your ad is spot on, as usual. I was giving you an Uptown Bump so some lucky woman older and wiser more sexually unfulfilled than me might see it. I'm afraid these waters are less than optimal if you are fishing for intlellect. There must be a surfeit of "used to haves" here. It is demoralizing to a single such as myself to see how often marriages deteriorate. A "sexless marriage?" What does that even mean? Oops! sorry. My innocence is showing. I should go back to KiK with the kids. (Yes, I'm on KiK. No, I won't give you my username.)

It might be a stretch to find high libido and high intellect in the same hot body.

You might need to adjust your specifications some. In engineering there is a system constant called the "gain bandwidth product." If you increase the gain of a system you give up bandwidth, and vice versa. There might be a libido intellect product, constant for each person. If you increase libido, you give up some intellect. (BTW. If you're a guy, and you've read this far and you still have an erection, pm me right away)

Anyway, your ad is great, and here's hoping the right pair of eyes lands on it soon.

your comments on my ad Kristie

I take it you did not write them only to be friendly. Thank you, BTW for taking the trouble.

I am afraid I have to agree with most of what you write. Except for your contention that greater intellect necessarily has to decrease libido. Sometimes it works the other way. The second real woman in my life, for instance, had more libido inside of herself PLUS she was more of an intellectual than the first.

Sometimes intellect raises all sorts of things, sensitivity, consciousness, etc, and the sum total will be an incresed libido. But I admit, such instances are rare. An alternative compromise could be looks of the woman. Not every one needs to look as good as you, Kristie. Latent horniness will do the same for my erection.

What my ad needs I am sure is a maximum of eyeballs viewing it, so the probability increases for the right woman discovering it. Thank you for your good wishes and again for your involving yourself in this matter.

I agree with you that high intellect raises all sorts of things. There was a book in the '80's by Herrnstein and Muray, two notorious conservatives. The book was called "The Bell Curve." The authors used meticulous research and somewhat less meticulous mathematics to demonstrate that high-intellect people do better in all areas of life than do low-intellect people. H&M did not address libido directly, but I am sure they would agree with you, as do I.

By appending this discussion to your ad. We have created a self-bumping thread which will float serenely for a time above all the "make me cum hard" and "tell me how you'd fuck my wife" threads.

good morning Kristie

Looks like we reached a sizeable number of eyeballs, but not a woman yet, who truly appreciates the gift I am offering her. Well what do they say about how long it took to build the city of Rome? Not everything good that gets started on one day, ends up with the desired outcome so fast. I am hoping for the right eyeballs sooner or later. Thanks for helping me anyway.

bumping my ad another time, in hopes of reaching a set of participative eyeballs for a change today

bumping my ad another time …

… although I do it half-heartedly at most. This ad never enjoyed the fortune of a bright guiding star. And for a man who is turning superstitious slowly, this does not bode well for luck in the future.

And for a man who is turning superstitious slowly, this does not bode well for luck in the future.

Interesting comment. I would think that if you're turning superstitious, luck might play more in your favor. Or are you just being facetious?

Thanks Booboobear! … I hope it has become obvious by now that I am indeed a somewhat unusual Litster.

Yes. This is the point where I would lose interest - where the decision has been made that you are intellectually superior to the rest of the occupants here. I don’t know about the ladies because I only chat to a couple but I’m frequently contacted by intelligent, funny, engaging men.... they just don’t feel the need to be beating their chests “ silverback style” on the threads. Just a thought

Hi spirited lady

Hello smartass without any discernible purpose. Do you feel better now, after you dressed me down?

Since I do not have tits to advertise with like you, I have no choice other than drawing attention to my brain. To each his own, they say.

I came out of the fifties too!

Jackba, I empathize with you. Read part of your story, and I know how shitty it feels to want to give something to your woman, with her not wanting to take it.

Good luck to you! and my best wishes for your future. Fortunately I have at least a few friends I made here some time ago.

Hello smartass without any discernible purpose. Do you feel better now, after you dressed me down?

Since I do not have tits to advertise with like you, I have no choice other than drawing attention to my brain. To each his own, they say.

Smartass with no discernible purpose....that’s an interesting insult. I’m not quite sure what a “ purpose” is on here? What’s your purpose? You can advertise your intellect ( which is indeed a bonus) without the insinuation that no-one else is quite good enough for you, which is how your ad reads to me. ( granted I am only averagely intelligent) In any case we’ve bumped your thread back up to the top again so that’s a bonus. I wish you luck finding a lady who meets your standards.

Thank you for your well-wishes, Spirited Lady. I too wish you all the best for your future.

OMG! :mad:

What were you like ...

What were you like when you were 10 years old? What was your approach to finding a soul to tingle with a tangled tango? I am just thinking that there is a reason that you are still trying to find a soul mate.

Back