Looking for a writer to bring my MFM entanglement story to life

BobMarooga

Virgin
I have an idea for a story based on true events in my life. I've tried writing myself, but I can't do it justice. If any of you are interested i will provide all the relevant information.

Basic Concept: My desire to watch my wife have sex with her ex fiance whom I'd become best friends with led to a MFM entanglement that went on for over a year.

Bob, no one will care about your story as much as you. No one can bring your experiences to the page like you can, because you lived it. What would happen in this case are endless corrections and rewrites because what the writer thinks about how you felt at a particular time will be wrong.

"Actually, that's not exactly how it went." you'd say and the writer would be pulling his/her hair out after the third time. It would not be a fun experience for either of you and the final product would be when the writer has had enough. "Here you go. I'm not changing anything else."

Writing is like anything else; practice, baby. If you can't be bothered to put in the time to do it justice, why would anyone else? None of use popped from the womb as good writers. If you want, I'd be happy to beta read your first draft, and offer critique.

I'd start with a writing program with spell/grammar check like MSWord365 and perhaps the freeware version of Grammarly.

We get a lot of people on this forum asking for someone to write their story. Very few actually find anyone willing to put the time on someone else's story, for free.

Bob, no one will care about your story as much as you. No one can bring your experiences to the page like you can, because you lived it. What would happen in this case are endless corrections and rewrites because what the writer thinks about how you felt at a particular time will be wrong.

"Actually, that's not exactly how it went." you'd say and the writer would be pulling his/her hair out after the third time. It would not be a fun experience for either of you and the final product would be when the writer has had enough. "Here you go. I'm not changing anything else."

Writing is like anything else; practice, baby. If you can't be bothered to put in the time to do it justice, why would anyone else? None of use popped from the womb as good writers. If you want, I'd be happy to beta read your first draft, and offer critique.

I'd start with a writing program with spell/grammar check like MSWord365 and perhaps the freeware version of Grammarly.

We get a lot of people on this forum asking for someone to write their story. Very few actually find anyone willing to put the time on someone else's story, for free.
I would have to agree with your assessment

Back