Looking for a woman with a sexy voice for audio stories

Mr_Neb

Really Experienced
OK. Let's get this first stuff out of the way. This is not a come-on for a hookup, cam meetings, phone sex, photo exchange, etc. I don't need to know your real name, location, etc. You can always retain your annonimity.

I have been writing erotic stories for a long time and have many that are here on Lit. In some cases, I write them from the female perspective or voice. For those stories, while I am writing them, I "hear" them as if spoken by a woman as a way to see if they make sense, have the right tone, emphasis, and feeling. (Of course since I am a man, I am probably off a bit on that assessment.) I have thought that it would be great to actually have them spoken by a woman and posted here as an audio story.

I have listened to quite a few of the audio stories posted here and they all have one thing in common. The woman is saying things as if she is having a (one-way) conversation with the listener. That's fine of course but what I am talking about is as if she were relating past experiences, like if it was being read from a diary or as if it were a flashback. In some cases, a narration.

If I still have your interest, please check out my stories. Although very graphic, I strive to make them sensual and erotic. They are consential and usually between people that already have a relationship. Never violent or angry. No rape or incest. Call that boring if you like but I write what I like that those things aren't for me.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=694&page=submissions

If you are game, this is how I envision it working. For the first one, you would select a story that you feel comfortable with. If it is in the third person or doesn't make sense being spoken in its present form, I will modify it accordingly. You will record it. Take as many takes as you need. Don't worry about any flubs. Just eventually get through the whole thing. Leave pauses where they makes sense. Feel free to include different versions of the same section of the story. Include your comments as you see fit.

I will edit the whole thing into a sound file. I will send it back to you for your opinion and suggestions. When it is finished, I will post it here on Lit with full credit to you for your voice effort. This is entirely an amateur effort for fun only.

If everything goes well and you want to do more, we'll select other stories and do it again. If you'd like, we can work on a new story.

So give it some thought. What do you have to lose? You can respond to me via a message here on Lit or at Mr_Neb@hotmail.com

If you don't mind, I'd like to hear and example you your voice.

I hope to hear from you.

Mr. Neb

Last edited:
Back