Looking for a woman who loves masturbating

Here are some women talking about masturbation - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1072671&page=15

Hope it helps

Thank you, but unless some more direct talk is earlier in the thread than the 15th page, it's very difficult for me to create context for that thread. A lot of what I read were reactions to the gifs presented, which I cannot appreciate. I haven't had time yet to scroll all the way back through the thread to see if there's more that I can, but I did want to thank you for the link.

Thank you, but unless some more direct talk is earlier in the thread than the 15th page, it's very difficult for me to create context for that thread. A lot of what I read were reactions to the gifs presented, which I cannot appreciate. I haven't had time yet to scroll all the way back through the thread to see if there's more that I can, but I did want to thank you for the link.
Lol awwww you are ever so polite:)

Post-thanksgiving bump. Bumping because this thread would be a great way to awaken from a weekend-long food coma. Maybe.

No food coma here! Us Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago...almost two, actually.

No food coma here! Us Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago...almost two, actually.

Ah, OK. Well then, to make it universal, we'll call it a super amazing, jumbo, ultra, awesome Holiday Season bump. Of epicness. Yeah, that'll do it.

Methinks this will be the last time I bump this post. I've had very limited success with it. That is not to say I haven't had some success, I won't lie, but lately there has been nothing. This is still something I want, so if any woman is willing to do something wanky for, and indirectly with, a blind guy, that'd be great.
Hey, at this point, I'd settle for a woman who just had a whole bunch of questions about what sexual acts are like when you're blind. Or even something altogether different. Starting as a regular, nonsexual chat is just fine.
So here we go. One more bump for the road, and probably the last one. If nothing comes of this, I shall leave this post to die at last. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read it.

Interesting you have had limited success to this...as im pretty sure masterbating is what 75% of the woman are here to do.

It IS the holiday season - so come on ladies!

Just to sweeten the pot - for every lady who connects with the OP here, an angel gets their wings...

Yah, I stole it. If it was good enough for a fat goofy guy in a black and white movie - just sayin'.

So come on - give until it hurts. Lie back and think of England. Or whatever floats your boat. Or paddles your fanny. Or -

Back