Looking for a woman for detailed, realistic older-younger roleplay scenario

CriticalMess

Virgin
I'm a married man in my early 40s looking for a detailed, realistic roleplay with a woman that focuses on a relationship with a significant age gap (all characters over 18 of course) and where the characters are realistically struggling with their desires. Some scenarios that interest me include:

Young guy/older woman (40+)

teacher or professor/student
young guy and his mother's friend or girlfriend's mother

Young woman/older guy (40s)

young woman and her best friend/boyfriend' father or father's friend

Not really a dominant type and prefer to play sort of bookish (if secretly hot...) types. If you're interested, have good writing skills, and can post maybe 3-4 times a week (a paragraph or more), feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'm a married man in my early 40s looking for a detailed, realistic roleplay with a woman that focuses on a relationship with a significant age gap (all characters over 18 of course) and where the characters are realistically struggling with their desires. Some scenarios that interest me include:

Not really a dominant type and prefer to play sort of bookish (if secretly hot...) types. If you're interested, have good writing skills, and can post maybe 3-4 times a week (a paragraph or more), feel free to shoot me a PM.
I have not been a member of Lit, for long here, but I am beginning to get the gist of it. I have written some of my true escapades on here, not a story as of yet, about one frolicking nude in the woods, then I received a shed full of messages. I have replied to the majority, but maybe I have missed a few, as I have been very industrious helping mom to prepare us for Christmas here.

The stories I love to Role Play are Age Gap: Where an older man and a younger woman are moving towards having sex for the very first time together. He doesn't have a condom, and she isn't on birth control. She is reluctant but he seduces her out of her clothes, and makes her the promise that he will pull out when he feels that uncontrollable urge to orgasm. HE promises her. But, as they are both entwined and deep into the sexual pleasure... He's at that point where he can't hold back... he doesn't want to stop.. and pulling out is now out of the question. He has now fallen with his full body weight on top of her, wraps his strong arms around her body, pinning down her to the bed. She feels that she can't move... She feels his passionate thrusts connecting far deeper than before. His moans are increasing... she begins to panic... she struggles underneath him... His feet are locked tightly into place on top of hers that keep her legs spread open. She is loudly begging him to stop... begging him to fulfill his promise to her... Her screams only increase his pace and thrust. She knows if his seed reaches her uterus there would be consequences!

I'm down to role play a young woman and her best friend or boyfriend's dad scenario.. shoot me a pm.

Back