looking for a sweet and imaginative reader of my enthusiastic mails

LTMMC

Really Experienced
My dream is that you have reached the “realization stage” of your life by now, like that has happened to me. And that you discovered several aspects missing from your life you’d rather not do without.

Like being loved and wanted and desired with more passion than exists for you now.

Now you’ve been arranging yourself with life’s circumstances; we all do that to survive. And you are surviving fairly well. But every once in a while you hope that life would offer you more. Except it does not. The few stolen hot glances from your neighbor Fred cheer you up when they happen, but he is married like you and he would never cheat on his wife. Just as little as you would cheat on your husband for real.

And here’s where mails from me could come in. I live in a situation like you do, and believe me, the thought almost kills me, realizing that real-life passion with intensity may never happen to me again. Knowing that Mother Nature meant for this to happen, but it is not happening for me.

Now if you indeed feel very much like me, why shall we not “re-arrange” our lives just a little? By pretending we have met, and we have had a brief affair with each other, and then I had to leave again to go home across the sea. And now we continue the few nights we had together by writing each other passionate mails full of enthusiasm.

Not the same for sure as being together once more in our little hide-away by the sea. Like last fall. But when I am alone with my cock and you are alone with your clit, we can dream about all we had, and what we might want together in addition. That’s what human brains are for, after all.

What do you say, dear woman in denial, shall we try that together?

Back