Looking for a submissive male

I think the "do the chores, clean the house, give me a massage...and later you can masturbate..doesnt appeal to many of us. But I know for a fact many Dommes seek this and who knows maybe there are a lot of guys out there willing to do it...for more than a couple of days..and more power to the dommes that find them..[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck, reading the bit above, I'm being domed and didn't know :D

On a more serious note, the lifestyle that your add portrays' has me fascinated, would you allow a film crew in for a week or two?

Once again, for some reason, someone has the wrong impression. Why do you think that their only release would be masturbation? And anyway, we are looking for a boy who gets pleasure from serving and seeing his Partner happy - if he wouldn't be happy in the situation, we wouldn't be interested in him.

As for the film crew - absolutely not. Our lives and lifestyle are private and not for public viewing (or wanking).

Moving it up again - lots of hits, not very many replies ... not that I'm particularly surprised, but I did have hopes.

I just figure I'll give a bump, though I don't know if this needs it. I read over the list and it is rather fascinating. Though I myself do not meet the requirements, including both having to be a US citizen and the age, I just would like to say it is rather impressive. Both the detail and thought put into the ad, and the fact that you have lived and prospered with your relationship for the time that you have.

So basically, I'll tip my hat to you, and wish you the best of luck. Though my hat is currently in my hotel room, so I suppose I shall tip my hat to you when I next get the chance.

Thank you. It's nice to know that some people actually do read it and appreciate the time and thought put into it.

I hope that you can find someone who suits you :)

Back