Looking for a sub in NC

Looking for a sub, but also more than that. I'm looking for someone interesting, who knows how to laugh, can have a conversation, and likes Oxford commas. Someone with a creative practice (whatever that means to you) would be ideal.

Looking for something regular, a fwb, maybe dating, or an actual relationship. Open to more than something casual if those feelings are there.

Female, femme, femboys, tomboys, trans, nb, androgenous folks. Queer is beautiful. Probably not interested in very masculine men, I got that covered, but you're welcome to try.

I can be very rough and dominant. Open to trying most things. Respectful of limits, even if I enjoy pushing them. Kink is good, I have a lot of them and hopefully you do too. This all requires a lot of trust, even in something casual. Consent is everything, so is aftercare.

I am not into TPE. Outside of play time, I need you to be your own person. If I was interested in a full-time pet, I would get a cat or a dog (bonus points if you do have a very good dog or cat or other that might perhaps also like to be friends with me).

DM me and tell me about yourself, what you like, what you're looking for, what your limits are. Pics are nice, especially faces. Definitely required before anything more than chatting. I'm not in any hurry.

Do not call me sir or daddy unless we know each irl. I do not like when strangers do this.

Looking for around my age or younger, mainly.

Couples if you're something very special.

Interested in irl, or the potential for it.

This is probably not going to work. Lol.
Any luck?

Back