Looking for a story I saw years ago, could I get help finding it?

R

RoyalAce101

Years ago I found a story through the tags, but I don't remember what tags I used. Even if I did know the exact tags I used before, it would probably be buried anyway.

Word of warning, It's a weird story, but whatever floats your boat (more like penis) right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What I remember:

The setting is a world where every guy gets to pick a woman as a personal sex doll for their 18th birthday to take care of their sexual needs but not for procreation. These women aren't born, so much as "grown" from vats of a semen like substance (I told you it's weird). They are made for the express purpose of pleasing their master, so don't really have much cognition besides "go here, fuck this".

The story starts in the protagonist's home where he lives with his mother and father. The father's sex doll is a redhead, and there's a bit about her giving him a blowjob at the kitchen table. The world in this story is completely fine with public sex acts. It's the main character's 18th birthday, and he's going to get his girl after school.

We then follow the main character to school where all the = 18 year old guys who already have women sit at their desks with their girls. There is a rather long section on how a short, nerdy guy picked a 6'+ tall black woman as his sex doll and more than that I can't remember.

After the school day his parents pick him up to go to the "factory" where the sex-doll-women things are made. They meet this famous in their world old mad-scientist guy who greets them and shows them around the factory. There's a long portion here of them getting shown around and the mad scientist dude makes some of the sex doll secretaries give him blowjobs to show them off. I think the story explicitly says the old dude has a short penis too.

The main character says he doesn't quite want any of the women he's seen. I think he wanders off and finds the "river" off the semen-like stuff where the women are made. This is the point where a curvy Latina woman, I think who has bangs, rises out of the river and it's love at first sight for the main character. Think "True" by Spandau Ballet levels of love at first sight. He chooses her, and then she gives him a blowjob in the backseat of his parent's car as they drive home.

The story ends with the two of them getting up to sex shit in his room, before the mother calls him down for dinner and he replies with "one minute!" or something to that nature.

Any help would be much appreciated!

People usually find those stories in the last place they look, so, if I were you, I would start there. :)

I have read many "sex doll" stories but this plot does not seem familiar.

There are a couple of well-regarded writers who do a lot of sex doll (aka inanimate intimacy partner or IIP) stories. Maybe one of them wrote it?

What turns you on most is a brain dead woman who can't have an opinion? Lame!

Back